Error 11 when putting the reverse gear

Search This thread

snakerous

Jul 10, 2016
I have finally achieved, with the Toyota chr 2020, and with a Xiaomi that the mobile is seen on the screen, the only thing that as soon as you put the R gear, it stops working, and a red screen of error 11 appears, you have to go back to be in P or N to reconnect, it would be nice to be able to solve that bug when you change gear, does anyone know something?

snakerous

Jul 10, 2016
Your headunit is probably rigged to a reverse camera that's not passing video. It may be a good idea to check the wires and factory reset your head unit.
Well, after a week of use, I can only confirm that the same thing is happening, everything is fine with both screenauto and aamirror until I put the reverse gear that the camera is connected, there the mirroring of the smartphone stops working,.......exactly what should tell the Toyota mechanics? since it is a new car and is under warranty

snakerous

Jul 10, 2016
Your headunit is probably rigged to a reverse camera that's not passing video. It may be a good idea to check the wires and factory reset your head unit.
Can You explain to me? Because precisely when I put the reverse gear the image on the video screen of the rear camera is activated, and that is when the mirroring fails, therefore I do not understand what should be done with the cables.

snakerous

Jul 10, 2016
I think your AA resets when you put your car in reverse and it crashes the mirroring client. It would be a good idea to check the logs for S2A.
And how can I check Screen2auto logs?
To be able to put it here and that those who understand computer science can find out how to fix that failure.