Error during come back to stock!!

Search This thread

Raschild6

Mar 19, 2012
Veneto(Thiene)
I tried to come back to stock 4.19.401.9 hboot 1.54.
It's the 3 time that I risk to brick my phone so now I must create this post for asking:

At the begging I unlocked all (bootloader, recovery, root). Then i wronged to flash a stock rom zip and i had a hard brick. I solved it thank to flash a 4.19.401.9 firmware with no red warning but now I have hboot 1.56. Phone worked good!!
At the end I have done a guru reset and relocked bootloader and all works fine but when I try to set s-on I have :

C:\adb>fastboot oem writesecureflag 3
(bootloader) partition hboot signature error
(bootloader) writesecureflag: partitions siganture failed
OKAY [ 0.933s]
finished. total time: 0.935s

I think that I have the wrong hboot so how can I find/flash the right hboot (that I think is 1.54 like the stock)!! Thanks all I

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
I tried to come back to stock 4.19.401.9 hboot 1.54.
It's the 3 time that I risk to brick my phone so now I must create this post for asking:

At the begging I unlocked all (bootloader, recovery, root). Then i wronged to flash a stock rom zip and i had a hard brick. I solved it thank to flash a 4.19.401.9 firmware with no red warning but now I have hboot 1.56. Phone worked good!!
At the end I have done a guru reset and relocked bootloader and all works fine but when I try to set s-on I have :

C:\adb>fastboot oem writesecureflag 3
(bootloader) partition hboot signature error
(bootloader) writesecureflag: partitions siganture failed
OKAY [ 0.933s]
finished. total time: 0.935s

I think that I have the wrong hboot so how can I find/flash the right hboot (that I think is 1.54 like the stock)!! Thanks all I

Here is the original hboot 4.19.401.9 the hboot you flashed earlier with no red warning could be the issue.

Raschild6

Mar 19, 2012
Veneto(Thiene)
DONEEE!!!! I have flash directly 4.19.401.9 firmware with locked bootloader and then I have set s-on and works!!! Amazing finally I have stock phone!! Thanks men