Error or Installing TWRF recovery

Search This thread

amit.dhatrak95

May 11, 2013
I have just rooted my GN2, I had a problem while rooting it as it was getting stuck on odin written as stuck? tried other methods also but still the same, somehow i rooted my device.
Now i want to instal TWRF recovery on my device, but when i try it through odin after the recovery finishes , the section where pass should come its written as RESET. So please help me to install TWRF As The DN3 Rom need twrf recovery
. Thanks in advance
Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

amit.dhatrak95

May 11, 2013
Guyz done, of anyone else facing this problem then uncheck the auto-reboot option

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Guyz done, of anyone else facing this problem then uncheck the auto-reboot option

I didn't understand if you are facing issue with rooting your phone or installing custom recovery?And which android version is installed on your phone and which method did you follow to root your phone?

amit.dhatrak95

May 11, 2013
I was running 4.4, and while doing both root and recovery i was facing issue in odin, it used to get stuck at reset. But now i uncheckd the auto-reboot option and now its working

amit.dhatrak95

May 11, 2013
But i didnt understand 1 thng, that when I unchecked auto-reboot option although it installed the TWRP recovery, but still PASS didnt come there, it was still stuck on reset.. What is the problem here, as i may also face it in future when updating TWRP

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
But i didnt understand 1 thng, that when I unchecked auto-reboot option although it installed the TWRP recovery, but still PASS didnt come there, it was still stuck on reset.. What is the problem here, as i may also face it in future when updating TWRP

If you have sucessfully flash twrp you don't need to use odin again to flash another recovery you can do it by flashing it from the same recovery.You'd only need ODIN when you cant access your recovery and need to enter download mode to flash recovery.I hope you are using img.tar file to flash twrp via odin and not .zip

Reactions: amit.dhatrak95

rohitmisra007

Apr 30, 2014
I have just rooted my GN2, I had a problem while rooting it as it was getting stuck on odin written as stuck? tried other methods also but still the same, somehow i rooted my device.
Now i want to instal TWRF recovery on my device, but when i try it through odin after the recovery finishes , the section where pass should come its written as RESET. So please help me to install TWRF As The DN3 Rom need twrf recovery
. Thanks in advance

In odin ... Make sure Repartition is NOT checked
- Click the Start button
- Wait for Android to boot
And which android version u r using?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you have sucessfully flash twrp you don't need to use odin again to flash another recovery you can do it by flashing it from the same recovery.You'd only need ODIN when you cant access your recovery and need to enter download mode to flash recovery.I hope you are using img.tar file to flash twrp via odin and not .zip