• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Error Sign-in Google Account Galaxy Watch 4

Search This thread

weng_cas

Feb 4, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Hi does anyone have a workaround on how to sign-in google account in galaxy watch 4? i always get an error saying could not copy google account to watch. by the way my phone is huawei p40.

Last edited:

kaalalto

Jun 28, 2013
Toulouse
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi does anyone have a workaround on how to sign-in google account in galaxy watch 4? i always get an error saying could not copy google account to watch. by the way my phone is huawei p40.
Hello,
I had the same problem before.
Try login into Google account on your watch when your phone and the watch are both connected to the same WiFi network.
Also, the first OTA update fixed a lot of things for me, including the ability for the watch to get internet by Bluetooth from my phone connected to mobile network.
If you can, try updating the watch first (using Samsung Wearable app on the phone) and then try to login with your Google account again on your phone.
Hope it helps !

weng_cas

Feb 4, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Hello,
Try login into Google account on your watch when your phone and the watch are both connected to the same WiFi network.
Also, the first OTA update fixed a lot of things for me, including the ability for the watch to get internet by Bluetooth from my phone connected to mobile network.
If you can, try updating the watch first (using Samsung Wearable app on the phone) and then try to login with your Google account again on your phone.
Hope it helps !
thanks. i will try that. well let you know if it work.

weng_cas

Feb 4, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Hello,
Hope it helps !
tried everything.. still no luck

tm001

Sep 18, 2020
Anyone found a solution to connect Huawei phone (p40 pro with google services) with galaxy watch 4?
I am getting error that Google account cannot be copied to watch.
I tried to connect my phone using 'connect to new device' after google account was copied to watch using another phone but with no luck....watch is reset and connection to google account is deleted.

Is there any solution for this or hope that we can get some working workaround in decent time?
I am thinking to change my phone for some galaxy phone or samsung watch fkr huawei watch 2 or 3.

I am really disappointed that in 2021 there is soo hard to connect 2 android devices. Not to mention all time spent to got working GSM on my huawei phone. n Maybe I should switch to apple ecosystem - there at least i can be sure that everything will work out of the box :(

Reactions: weng_cas

weng_cas

Feb 4, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Anyone found a solution to connect Huawei phone (p40 pro with google services) with galaxy watch 4?
I tried to connect my phone using 'connect to new device' after google account was copied to watch using another phone but with no luck....watch is reset and connection to google account is deleted.

Is there any solution for this or hope that we can get some working workaround in decent time?
I am thinking to change my phone for some galaxy phone or samsung watch fkr huawei watch 2 or 3.

I am really disappointed that in 2021 there is soo hard to connect 2 android devices. Not to mention all time spent to got working GSM on my huawei phone. n Maybe I should switch to apple ecosystem - there at least i can be sure that everything will work out of the box :(
still hoping someone would find a way. i too feel disapointed after not able to login my google account on my watch 4.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same problem with Huawei P40 Pro
    Hello,
    Hope it helps !
    Not sure if this related but thought I would throw it out there:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WearOS/comments/p82h39

Same problem with Huawei P40 Pro