"Error updating for slotselect" in Recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy A73 5G

Search This thread

d_t_kien

Feb 5, 2012
I want to boot the phone to bootloader mode. However, when I come to the recovery mode, it says "[libfs_mgr]Error updating for slotselect" at the very bottom of the screen.

If I continue to choose Reboot to bootloader, it prints the same error message again a second time, and very quickly (less than 1s) reboots to the OS. So I can't go to the bootloader.

If anyone knows what happen and how to fix it, please help. Many thanks.

My phone is a totally new one:
- Model: Samsung Galaxy A73 5G
- Code name: SM-A736B/DS

Attachments

• z3600290025771_bcecb62e4f4eb8d207fc0679e09db9a6.jpg
    z3600290025771_bcecb62e4f4eb8d207fc0679e09db9a6.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: rassam

rassam

May 26, 2008
I want to boot the phone to bootloader mode. However, when I come to the recovery mode, it says "[libfs_mgr]Error updating for slotselect" at the very bottom of the screen.

If I continue to choose Reboot to bootloader, it prints the same error message again a second time, and very quickly (less than 1s) reboots to the OS. So I can't go to the bootloader.

same issue with flip z 3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.