Error while flashing Mi A2 in EDL mode

Search This thread

Me_gusta_98

Apr 18, 2021
Sorry, my English very bad. I have Mi A2 with bootloop. Bootloader locked. I tried to flash three different firmwares using MiFlash, but was getting one error. it 1st image.
Later it seems I changed my MiFlash version and got another error, this is the second image. What do these errors mean?

Attachments

• Ошибка.png
    Ошибка.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 27
  • -Y3G2NNBSJg.jpg
    -Y3G2NNBSJg.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26

User699

Feb 28, 2021
Sorry, my English very bad. I have Mi A2 with bootloop. Bootloader locked. I tried to flash three different firmwares using MiFlash, but was getting one error. it 1st image.
Later it seems I changed my MiFlash version and got another error, this is the second image. What do these errors mean?
Don't know what that means but 'ack' should refer to "android common kernels".

I found a few videos searching for "Android Ack count don't match". Maybe you could try their solutions / methods.

Reactions: Me_gusta_98

User699

Feb 28, 2021
I saw it, there Indians install the beta version of MiFlash and everything is fine. But the beta version does not work for me, it does not see the file "flash_all.bat"
Maybe try an older (beta) version. It could be a problem in the current release which didn't occur in prior releases.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I found a few videos searching for "Android Ack count don't match". Maybe you could try their solutions / methods.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone