error while retrieving information from server. [RPC]

Search This thread

Kurisu87

Jun 5, 2011
Scotland
I seem to be having this strange issue with google market.

if I go to my apps, I only (according to play store) 1 app installed which is nit the case. Secondly, play store seems to think I have never purchased an app, eg, I have purchased titanium back up pro, but the store is yet again asking me to buy it at 4.99 where as it would usualy state 'purchased' and download. Secondly on trying to repurchase it states there was an error with the wallet, i then receive 2 emails a charge mail, and a refund message.

when i log in to the the play store on the web, it clearly shows apps that i have purchased in my account history with no price and the word 'purchased' but if I navigate manually, using search, it will state a price and ask me to pay

also i am using the same google account, i only have one.

below is an image of the error

Attachments

• 2012-03-25_15-20-03.jpg
    2012-03-25_15-20-03.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,917

ivenoev

Dec 11, 2011
Same problem, after cleaning cache problem disappears with bringing new one, f*&king blank page! No installed apps nor purchased asking me to buy it again. "All apps" tab is empty too. Damn wtf is wrong lol..

Reactions: galaxystwo

romansib

Sep 10, 2011
Moscow
I have the same problem.
The Google Play Market support could not help yet.

I think it does not matter what ROM on phone, this is a google play bug.

Last edited:

Kurisu87

Jun 5, 2011
Scotland
Yea i suppose, but looking on google play, its not under any known issues :/ looks like it may be a while before its fixed.

romansib

Sep 10, 2011
Moscow
I contacted the customer support.
They could not solve the problem yet
it seems that the lost connection between Google account and purchased apps.
I sent some screenshots in Google Play support and I hope that the problem will be solved.
I advise you to contact Google Play support: [email protected]
I think if there is a lot of posts about this issue, it will speed up the solution

Kurisu87

Jun 5, 2011
Scotland
I have also realized I am not getting application updates. its rare I go 3 days without a single update, maybe its because it thinks I have not purchased any apps lol

foxis1981

May 2, 2011
Any chances that your phone market local data is not yet synced properly with the google play ? I have seen that my apps (free or paid) is not listed out immediately right after I do a full wipe or flash a new rom with full wipe. But it will eventually show up itself after awhile with data/wifi connections. I personally didn't know how long it required to sync back but eventually they will appear back when I access the market again after I restored my personal data back.

By the way, did you guys try to check your account and performs a manual market sync in the Account settings section ?;)

wintermute000

Jul 13, 2010
yes yes and yes we've tried all the normal market fixes, downgraded market, uninstalled updates etc.

This issue is visible on multiple droids I own (including one unrooted stock) and on web market as well, its definitely server side

mgf8384

Feb 17, 2012
Cannock
Google Play error

Yep....i got same problem here in UK. I wondered if it was anything to do with the ROM im using? CM9 Kang galaxy Nexus. When i try to download from my phone i get error processing purchase. When i log in to google play on my pc..i select a download and it says this item will be downloaded shortly. But the download never arrives on my phone. Dunno what the problem is?

romansib

Sep 10, 2011
Moscow
Yep....i got same problem here in UK. I wondered if it was anything to do with the ROM im using? CM9 Kang galaxy Nexus. When i try to download from my phone i get error processing purchase. When i log in to google play on my pc..i select a download and it says this item will be downloaded shortly. But the download never arrives on my phone. Dunno what the problem is?

It seems not the same problem. This is another google play problem...:mad:
This discussion about the problem when the purchased app not in app-list when I trying to download&install app, google play say that the app is not bought.
Google Play thinks I have not purchased any apps.

dude2k5

Jul 9, 2010
www.futurenology.com
I noticed that going to play.google.com and trying to install apps that way would give me errors. Trying to view my apps would have a page error. All my apps on my phone are gone, but my tablet has them oddly. Weird!

summer_love

Jun 14, 2010
UK
I noticed that going to play.google.com and trying to install apps that way would give me errors. Trying to view my apps would have a page error. All my apps on my phone are gone, but my tablet has them oddly. Weird!

I have them on my phone and not my tablet! I think it might be related to market version whether or not they disappear device side. Can only assume the newest versions of market/store download the list from the server, rather than locally. Play.google.com doesn't work for me either.

Sean88

Jun 24, 2011
I am also having the same problem after updating to OrDroid 1.7.5 from 1.7.3 hope this is fixed soon so I can install my apps from my backup.

burt_ie

Jan 9, 2012
Just started having this problem a few moments ago on my Xoom. Cannot install any apps from the play market from my PC and keep getting server error when trying to access my apps on my xoom. Not checked my Galaxy S II yet... maybe a problem with Google?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I seem to be having this strange issue with google market.

if I go to my apps, I only (according to play store) 1 app installed which is nit the case. Secondly, play store seems to think I have never purchased an app, eg, I have purchased titanium back up pro, but the store is yet again asking me to buy it at 4.99 where as it would usualy state 'purchased' and download. Secondly on trying to repurchase it states there was an error with the wallet, i then receive 2 emails a charge mail, and a refund message.

when i log in to the the play store on the web, it clearly shows apps that i have purchased in my account history with no price and the word 'purchased' but if I navigate manually, using search, it will state a price and ask me to pay

also i am using the same google account, i only have one.

below is an image of the error
    1. Open the "Google Play" and press the home button to return
    2. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > ALL
    3. Select the "ALL" tab > Search for "GOOGLE PLAY STORE" and press it to open.
    4. Press "Clear cache" (DO NOT PRESS CLEAR DATA!!!)
    5. Press "Force stop"
    6. Return to "Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > ALL
    7. Press "Google Services Framework"
    8. Press "Clear Data"
    9. Press "Force Stop"
    10. Start "Google Playstore " , it Should give an error
    11. Reboot, once back Google Play Store should work, if it gives an error it could need another minute to work.

worked for me
    1. Open the "Google Play" and press the home button to return
    2. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > ALL
    3. Select the "ALL" tab > Search for "GOOGLE PLAY STORE" and press it to open.
    4. Press "Clear cache" (DO NOT PRESS CLEAR DATA!!!)
    5. Press "Force stop"
    6. Return to "Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > ALL
    7. Press "Google Services Framework"
    8. Press "Clear Data"
    9. Press "Force Stop"
    10. Start "Google Playstore " , it Should give an error
    11. Reboot, once back Google Play Store should work, if it gives an error it could need another minute to work.

worked for me

thanks man its worked for me
    I got the same issues and had to 1-delete market cache 2- reboot phone then start play store(make sure you have good internet connections for 1st time as I had issues with 3g). As for apps you purchased and appearing as not purchased, try to purchase the same app it will give you error with a pop message asking to sign-in google wallet to complete the purchase go ahead with purchase (they will not charge you and you will receive two emails 1st order complete 2nd order canceled). When you go back to the market all purchased apps will be there.

This is how I got around my problems hope this will fix it for you..... Cheers
    This worked for me, thanks.

Delete data and force close market app. Then remove your google account linked to the market app. Add the google account back and then start the market app. Should be back to normal. This solution works for a number of custom ROM market failures/errors.