Esmertec Jbed 20090506.2.1 ,20090416.5.1 ,20090217.5.1 , 20081203.2.1 , and more

did you like this thread ?

• one of the best threads in trinity forum

Votes: 194 72.7%
  • i will definitely donate for this thread

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • i didnt find what i want

Votes: 58 21.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Scalpos

Feb 6, 2008
ASUS ZenFone 8
Parallel execution, RESIZABLE resolution and midlets shortcut in Start Menu FTW !!

Thanks to Myriad (Esmertec + Purple Labs), the SE Xperia X2, de Wolfe and fazalali110
I'm utterly happy to announce you we've got another Parallel execution JVM. Myriad's application allows to launch multiple applets at the same time, and even running the same applet more than once. As each running applet have a specific window's name, I'm sure PPC (Mortscript ?) wizards can simply prevent this weird feature in order to be sure we won't have 5 GMail applets running at the same time. Anyone to submit a smart solution please ?

Additionally, JBed.exe allows you to set for each applet a specific resolution. But the result is not anti-aliased.

To give all permissions to the applets, we still have to edit the selector.utf file and replace "untrusted" with "tckmax". The correct policy.utf fil seems to be included in this distribution to allow this.

Have a look here for additional informations (especially regarding settings of shortcuts in Start Menu).

Opera Mini 5, Gmail and Opera Mini 2.06 applets are OK, especially the last one as Myriad JVM allows to set the resolution of the applet. I can now enjoy again the beloved "recorded sessions" feature of Opera Mini Mod 2.06 on a WVGA device, it makes him, at last, readable !

I hope the WM Myriad JVM will benefit from the Turbo/JIT feature of the Android Dalvik release.

jiangze

Feb 25, 2010
jbed buggy

I tried version 20090217, the socket always has NullPointerError when write data. The 20090506 version does not support JSR179. Where can we have a stable version?

unpocolocos

Jan 29, 2010
Esmertec Jbed 20090507.2.1_SD

There's a new version of jbed cooked into one of the custom ROMs and it works great in WVGA.
The version is 20090507.2.1

Edit: Aqrab, here is the package from Nataly's kitchen, would appreciate if you could cab it :rolleyes:

This one is Esmertec Jbed 20090507.2.1_SD extracted from HTC Touch2 QVGA but registry-modified to work from an external memory card

Aqrab, you could edit yor #1 post to include it

HTML:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=655227

goariz

Apr 18, 2010
install jbed in ipaq 116 with wm6

i am trying to install jbed to ipaq 111 with wm6, can you tell me how ?

gitt813

Jan 22, 2009
i need a good jbed or java program

any one had the latest version of jbed cab or any good java program that work With pokemon meboy 2.2 it has working sound i have the jbed on here jbed 20090506 it install but wont open it give java lang error but it will install the old version of pokemon meboy 1.1 that has no sound can someone post a java cab thats
good i have sch-i220

Last edited:

HTCtouchpro2user

Apr 11, 2010
Opera with Gmail on upgraded WM 6.5 (HTC TP2)???

I have a HTC TP2 which came with WM 6.1. I used the gmail fix that Aqrab had posted in the first page, everything cool, working great for a couple of weeks... Then, I upgraded from WM 6.1 to 6.5. After the upgrade I tried installing the same apps I had before, but Gmail is not running the same way. Font is too small and asks for confirmation when I connect gmail. I have been searching the forum here all morning, but cant find anything helpful, is there a fix for this??? Or am I using the wrong CAB?

Any help would be highly appreciated guys!!!!!!!!!!!

jkcarp94

I have the latest version of Esmertec installed on my Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 with the Windows Mobile 6.5 update. I use Esmertec only to run MemoryUP by EmobiStudio.

I have installed and can run MemoryUp inside Esmertec Jbed without any issues. Once I start MemoryUp, I minimize Esmertec Jbed and continue using my device. I can verify that Esmertec remains running by looking in my Task Manager.

The problem that I am having is that Esmertec will sporadically close, without warning and without an error message. The only reason I know it closes is because I go back to the Task Manager and it isn't there anymore. This seems to occur when I run ALK's CoPilot Live v8 navigation application. This can tend to be the most memory-tasking program that I have, which is why I wanted to buy MemoryUP in the first place.

I can run other programs like Opera Mobile, Kinoma Play, etc. and Esmertec stays open in the Task Manager without issue.

Any ideas why Esmertec may be randomly closing, and more importantly, is there anything that I can do to fix it?

Thank you.

Cimmmi

Aug 10, 2010
Hello,

i need help. I have Samsung I8000 Omnia 2. What kind of Esmertec Jbed is best for my device?

Thanks a lot.

alaamac199

Sep 23, 2008
Hello,

i need help. I have Samsung I8000 Omnia 2. What kind of Esmertec Jbed is best for my device?

Thanks a lot.

Dude .. I have the very same mobile .. and used to have HTC TyTN II before ..
I tried many Emulators before .. and trust me .. the original Java emulator in the Omnia is the Best ..

good luck

JZ SmartMort

Mar 24, 2008
Burbank
sorry I'm new to this, but what do you do after you unzip it?

I'm not going to make you feel bad, but don't be surprised if somebody does as I've seen before and sometimes have to agree with that notion but since this is the obvious question everyone asks when they get a Windows Mobile phone, I'll answer it. However, you should always google something that's begging to be searched on... try the search below, there are even youtube videos showing how to install a CAB and always get the CAB rather than some manual/ZIPed installation package:

http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+install+windows+mobile+cab+file

Enjoy

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ------------------------------------
    UPDATE: APR-16-2012
    hi guys long time :) sorry i couldn't continue updating this thread i apologize for that but you can folow me in my youtube channel
    Check out my youtube channel
    or Subscribe
    and thank you for your support guys

hi guys

if you like this thread and want to help me in my study please Donate

here is a NEW version of Esmertec Jbed 20090506.2.1 cab and reg by Aqrab

2d1s3ft.jpg

install on (main memory)

IMPORTANT NOTE: you will notice that this version appear on the (remove programs) as 20090217.5.1 , just ignore it and please report if you have any problem

and this one a little older Esmertec Jbed 20090416.5.1 cab and reg by Aqrab

nv87qe.jpg

install on (main memory)

IMPORTANT NOTE: you will notice that this version appear on the (remove programs) as 20090217.5.1 , just ignore it and please report if you have any problem

older Esmertec Jbed 20090217.5.1

23r2p5.jpg

install on (main memory)

older Esmertec Jbed 20081203.2.1

2wodlso.png

install on (main memory)

SD version here
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=486697

older Esmertec JBed 20081113.2.1

-picture removed-

QVGA version install on (main memory)
    VGA version install on (SD card)

older Esmertec Jbed 20081016.2.1

-picture removed-

you can install it on SD card

and all your java game or java apps will go to SD card

older Esmertec Jbed 20080912.5.1

-picture removed-

install on (main memory)

SD version here
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=486697

older Esmertec Jbed 20080813.2.1

install on (SD card)

-picture removed-

-------------------------------------

older Esmertec Jbed 20080610.2.1

opera mini and gmail included with icons in program folder

install on (SD card)

-picture removed-

-------------------------------------

older Esmertec Jbed 20080428.2.1

install on (main memory)

-picture removed-

old Esmertec Jbed 20080328.31

install on (SD card)

-picture removed-

old Esmertec Jbed 20080222.3.1

(install to SD card)

-picture removed-
    -file removed-

SO the choice is yours

1- unzip it
    2- install the cab
    3- enjoy

UPDATE: SEP-20
    Esmertec Jbed 20090506.2.1 by Aqrab HERE
    Esmertec Jbed 20090416.5.1 by Aqrab HERE
    Esmertec Jbed 20090217.5.1 VGA HERE
    Esmertec JBed 20081113.2.1 VGA HERE
    Esmertec JBed 20081113.2.1 QVGA HERE

UPDATE: APR-16-2012
    hi guys long time :) sorry i couldn't continue updating this thread i apologize for that but you can folow me in my youtube channel
    Check out my youtube channel
    or Subscribe
    and thank you for your support guys

if you like this thread and want to help me in my study please Donate
    Big thanx for this from Russia.

If need Java games for WM devices you can contact me via ICQ 271-565-133 I have some interesting games.