[Essential] ADB Driver Installer - Universal Android USB Driver x86 and x64 [9.0MB]

Search This thread

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
I am running Win 8.1 on a rooted stock HTC One. The ADB Installer does not detect the HTC One. USB Debugging is connected and MTP mode is enabled. HTC driver 4.8.0.0.002 is installed and security disabled. It goes without saying that ADB and FASTBOOT do not recognize the device either.

Reactions: gkpapad

nafnist

Nov 18, 2007
Didnt help me with Fastboot. Still getting USB device failed enumeration.

But thanks anyway.

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Genius +1 and thanks for this holy crap man I have this laptop thats a crazy pain with the usb host drivers and i plug multiple devices into it so it constantly gets confused this fixed the problem thankyou!

riro56

Jul 20, 2010
ADB Driver Installer v1.0 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 [x86 and x64]

Compiled by Visual C++ 6.0 (without any Framework runtime library)

adb-driver-installer.jpg

adb-driver-installer-success.jpg

AdbDriverInstaller.exe (9.0 MB) Download page and FAQ ADB Driver Installer

I've downloaded this and no device is appearing in the list ... (See attached file ;) )

thakurbhai

Jul 8, 2013
New Delhi
Amazing Utility !

Hi,

I have a Positive feedback about this utility. It worked like a charm for my LG Optimus L9 P765.

I had been running CM11 on my Device and Adb was working nicely. But, recently, after I formatted my PC, and moved from 32-bit to 64-bit OS, I lost all my old drivers. And, I could not install the drivers even after using the LG United Drivers tool.

So, this utility helped me and solved the problem in just couple of seconds... :)

EyeBalos

Mar 12, 2008
Getting the "error: device not found" message

Phone: Samsung Mega 6.3
ROM: CM11 with latest TWRP 2.7 version, rooted
PC: Windows XP and Windows 7

Tried the universal installer, got the "error: device not found"
Tried uninstalling the "Samsung MTP and USB driver" in the adbdriver.com site, installs but can only see the MTP device, not ADB

Suggestions?

cognitivedissonance

Jan 11, 2012
This works, unlike many other methods

I've had a lot of trouble getting adb to recognize my Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon SCH-i545,) and I've used adb with my previous 3 androids, so I'm not new to the processes required.

THINGS THAT DIDN'T WORK:
  1. Installing the Samsung Drivers directly from the website (yes, I uninstalled through Device Manager first, and rebooted at the correct times throughout the process)
  2. Using the 15 Second ADB, Fastboot and Drivers installer. It correctly installed adb, but the drivers (if they even installed properly) weren't found by the device.

I did plenty of troubleshooting (switching USB cables, plugging into different USB ports, toggling USB debugging, rebooting phone, rebooting computer, uninstalling the phone entries in Device Manager, trying to manually find the drivers in Device Manager, etc). None of that stuff helped at all.

WHAT WORKED:
  1. This utility. It immediately recognized the Samsung device, identified that it was incorrectly installed, I clicked "install" and it did.

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
OnePlus 5
Samsung Galaxy M30
Me like it! Well...at least it didn't crash my pc (yet) ;) Also, it doesn't have that many bells and whistles...until I connected 3 devices simultaneously (a Samsung GalaxY duos, a Pandigital Planet (recently hacked) and a no-name Chinese tablet (recently unlocked). See attached pics.What can I say it woiks!

Hmmmm...well, I do have a question though...when I connected my iView 792 TPC....my Device Manager identified it as a "Samsung", the USB thingie icon as an MT65xx android phone (dunno what that is...but the tablet is actually a phone also), while your ADB program identified it as an HTC-manufactured device?
http%3A%2F%2Fi46.tinypic.com%2Fmrpjrl.jpg

So if I were to root this tablet/phone and look for firmware or something (im a noob)....which one do I "believe"?
Samsung is the host of Universal ADB Drivers. Thus Samsung in Device Manager.

Top Liked Posts