ETISALAT Android TV Box Model: DWI259S - Android Version 9

Search This thread

Tvbox22

Mar 15, 2023
Hi,
I got an android TV box from the UAE from my aunt. is there a way we can use this in my country and make it like a normal android tv box? found tutorial in YT but no luck.
Model is DWI259S; Android version 9; and all apps and settings are just locked with Etisalat.

May 7, 2023
EGYPT
How are you my friend? I have the same problem as you. Did you manage to solve the problem elife etisalat uae DWI259s or not yet?

Aug 14, 2010
you can connect to it via adb, and list all system apps installed, maybe one of these apps is the one that's locking the device. not a popular device, hard to say..

Aug 14, 2010
fyi, using adb you can install a different launcher and might even be able to uninstall the stock launcher, that might help in giving you more control perhaps

cbmody

Jul 19, 2023
Hi guys,

The point with this receiver is I can not establish an ADB connection The USB debugging is already active but when u insert the USB it is not detected by the receiver at all with different types of formats of the flash drive I don't know if anyone with an android 9.0 who was able to unlock this device to be normal it will highly appreciated, thank you :)

Bolly323

Aug 22, 2023
Hi,
I got an android TV box from the UAE from my aunt. is there a way we can use this in my country and make it like a normal android tv box? found tutorial in YT but no luck.
Model is DWI259S; Android version 9; and all apps and settings are just locked with Etisalat.
Did you manage to do something ?? i managed to make it useful so if you need any help just let me know

Mughal_1976

Oct 14, 2023
Format a USB flash drive to bootable format or Mac OS Extended Journaled then plug it in the back of the box. Once done the box will detect it, and you can click browse --> internal storage --> Apps--> See all apps --> Settings --> Open

Follow this video:
Format a USB flash drive to bootable format yah kasy krna hai
1st usb may kia install krna hai

mazar555

Nov 18, 2009
Hello, I don't know if there are some tools available to format a USB Drive into MAC Bootable, I used my Mac and format the usb to MAC OS Extended, after format, Etisalat Android tc detected the usb. I think you can use Ubuntu to format any usb into MAC OS Extended. You would find some videos on YouTube.

Thanks.
Mazhar

Keve's

Apr 7, 2013
Dubai
Hi guys,

The point with this receiver is I can not establish an ADB connection The USB debugging is already active but when u insert the USB it is not detected by the receiver at all with different types of formats of the flash drive I don't know if anyone with an android 9.0 who was able to unlock this device to be normal it will highly appreciated, thank you :)

Top Liked Posts