EU Countries get ECG/BP approval for GW3

Search This thread

congusto

Apr 12, 2010
Alkmaar
Google on Samsung Newsroom and the name of your Country in your language. The news about the update was published on January 26 in all EU countries. The UK site says update roll out on the 4th, e.g. Holland and Spain say roll out on the 22nd. The Germany page doesn't give a date.

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Text taken from SM-R820 DUA7 CHO...

No idea yet if similar text in GW3 BUA8...
Will check later...

Best Regards

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
No idea if GW3 BUA8 have more preinstall script inside...

In DUA7 from SM-R820 I can only count 26...

And XAR US users are the only 1 with ECG only... no other CSC has this "magic"...

Only as info.

Best Regards

Reactions: cobra_pr

stakoz

Dec 21, 2007
just received the update for GW3 in Bulgaria and installed on watch; however my phone (Samsung Galaxy A70) is with changed country (SKK Ukraine) in order to enable built in call recorder; and maybe that is why when I download the official SHM on the phone it says "Service not available in your country"... will need to look for a workaround

dubart

May 11, 2007
Zadar
I use ILO (Israel) CSC on my phone, for the same reason and SHM is not available in Galaxy Store. I tried v183 from Apkmirror but it's not working - "not available in your country". Modded version v183 works but BP is not synced with Samsung Health.
I'm in EU.

Reactions: stakoz

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
    List of countries are extracted from SHM directly and listed on the thread if anyone wish to know further, the countries are listed as country codes... also SMH checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC...
    Any of these 3 not listed in the list if I'm not wrong will flag service not available in your country...

Reactions: dubart and stakoz

stakoz

Dec 21, 2007
    I use ILO (Israel) CSC on my phone, for the same reason and SHM is not available in Galaxy Store. I tried v183 from Apkmirror but it's not working - "not available in your country". Modded version v183 works but BP is not synced with Samsung Health.
    I'm in EU.
    Thank you - I used the modded 183 version and it did work as described. (I tried earlier with the modded 175 version but phone was asking for SHM to update to v.183 and closing). All good now, same as before, only as you said BP does not auto sync with SH...

Reactions: Dante63

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I hope the US get approval soon!
      List of countries are extracted from SHM directly and listed on the thread if anyone wish to know further, the countries are listed as country codes... also SMH checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC...
      Any of these 3 not listed in the list if I'm not wrong will flag service not available in your country...
      So today was/is the day. Anyone in EU got it yet?
      So today was/is the day. Anyone in EU got it yet?
      Nothing. But some website says from 22th and not 4th february 🤷
      I'm in EU.
      Thank you - I used the modded 183 version and it did work as described. (I tried earlier with the modded 175 version but phone was asking for SHM to update to v.183 and closing). All good now, same as before, only as you said BP does not auto sync with SH...