[EU /International] SM-G991B /SM-G996B /SM-G998B Firmware Links and Flashing Discussion Here

What device did you pre-ordered?

• Neither of them, going with S20 lineup or other phones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

AllAboutTech

Feb 17, 2011
Bucharest

Galaxy S21 gets big update with camera improvements, April security patch​

G99xxXXU2AUC8 - India /INU

"The company had earlier restricted the Portrait mode on its flagships to use either the telephoto camera or the ultrawide camera. With the new update, the Galaxy S21 series can now use the regular camera to capture portraits. There might be other camera performance improvements, but we haven’t noticed anything too different yet."

1GB OTA update with April 2021 security patch update

Use Frija to manually download and upgrade.
Cheers

joakimbo

Feb 18, 2015

"The company had earlier restricted the Portrait mode on its flagships to use either the telephoto camera or the ultrawide camera. With the new update, the Galaxy S21 series can now use the regular camera to capture portraits. There might be other camera performance improvements, but we haven’t noticed anything too different yet."

Cheers

Great. Thanks. Is it possible to use Frija to get the region specific firmware? Even though its not available in my country yet?

runtime_Err0r

Cheers

I got it in Spain PHE

lyzgaard

Oct 18, 2019
Norway
It's also in the Nordic Countries, can not say to much yet. But the camera is faster, haven't tested battery yet.
The whole ROM is just as fast as before.

Ollie2

Jan 11, 2009

mohawahba

Aug 20, 2012
Doha
Google Pixel 4a
OnePlus 8T
hi everyone,
today I received my s21 unit the US model and I like in the Middle East. No E-sim support though. My question is it possible to flash international stock rom on the US variant noting that it is SD888 model? Thanks

lyzgaard

Oct 18, 2019
Norway
Flashing BTU initially removed all of the bloatware, but then it came back after inserting the provider's SIM card.

Any permanent solutions?
Change operator! Hehe...

You can just deleted the bloatware trough ADB, or skip data/network when you start the phone after a hard reset and delete all the setup/sim files before you connect again.
How much bloat are we talking?
What's you operator?

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
Change operator! Hehe...

You can just deleted the bloatware trough ADB, or skip data/network when you start the phone after a hard reset and delete all the setup/sim files before you connect again.
How much bloat are we talking?
What's you operator?
Three UK. Even if I leave the SIM out during setup and only insert it after I get to the home screen, it still automatically downloads and installs carrier apps, and adds bootup and shutdown logos

Top Liked Posts