Question EU rom vs NA rom?

Search This thread

dustintinsley

Jun 14, 2013
Okay, just trying to figure this. I have a OnePlus 9 Pro with North America rom for use in North america on T mobile. What would I gain/loose by flashing the EU rom?

dustintinsley

Jun 14, 2013
My device is not anT Mobile device. It is unlocked so updates still come straight from OnePlus. Any reason to flash the EU rom?

dustintinsley

Jun 14, 2013
Ok, asking this one more time. This is mostly due to slow updates for the unlocked North America (Global). If I switch from the Global rom to EU and I'm loosing anything? I believe I read I loose the equalizer with the EU version? Anything else?

Ok, asking this one more time. This is mostly due to slow updates for the unlocked North America (Global). If I switch from the Global rom to EU and I'm loosing anything? I believe I read I loose the equalizer with the EU version? Anything else?
What equalizer it still has one for headphone blutooth in setting dolby and Eu is getting updates first from what I've seen
Screenshot_20210509-143615__01.jpg

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
Google Pixel 6
What equalizer it still has one for headphone blutooth in setting dolby and Eu is getting updates first from what I've seenView attachment 5304611
Native Dolby and equalizer on the phone is an absolute joke. Sound quality is still crap.

This is why rooting is so important as you can install real Dolby (DDplus), and Viper. That makes the sound actually incredible.