Eu Touch Pro vs. "Fuze" USA Touch Pro

Search This thread

thestinkypig

Jul 23, 2007
Hey loyal HTC fan here. Been using 8125 (Wizard) for 2+ years now. Me and the ol' faithful have been through it all..thick and thin. Unfortunately, the phones life is prettty much over and now I'm upgrading. (I've already decided to get a Touch Pro).

Right now, I'm living near LOTS of tall buildings and barely get 30% signal within my apartment and whenever someone calls they complain I keep breaking up unless I'm literally next to certain windows. While I'm struggling in my own house with my phone my family who has 3G phones have no issues. My poor soul has yet to truly experience 3G. I was about to buy a Euro Touch Pro when I had the doubt of whether or not I would get 3G with it when Fuze starts (yeah the long debates about the 3g, I know I'm sorry for bringing it up).

Do you guys feel I should buy a Eu Touch Pro now or just wait 2 weeks and see what happens with Fuze and go for an American one. Either way, I'm getting one...I just dont know what I should do because I NEED to be able to talk at home comfortably without missing calls etc

master athlon

Dec 24, 2007
I say just wait off a lil bit and see what how things go down with the Fuze. You'll get a better price and no waiting for it to get shipped, and although with your current location 3G seems useless, but it might come in handy later on.