• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

EU VoLTE on SM-G7810

Search This thread

Jacharcus

Jul 11, 2015
Cluj-Napoca
Hello!

Did anyone manage to get VoLTE and VoWiFi to work with any EU carrier and SM-G7810? I have the options enabled in settings, but, unfortunately, I think the phone does some sort of carrier check(my carrier is Orange RO). As it seems that many people in Europe bought this phone as it has 8 GB RAM and it tends to be rather cheap, has anyone been able to get VoLTE to work? The bands are okay, and in my case I know it's not a carrier issue(I had Xiaomi phones which were also not supported officially by the carrier but I called them once and told asked them to just enable VoLTE and VoWiFi for me and from that point on it worked after I disabled the carrier check on the Xiaomi phone). In my area I have poor 3G and 2G reception, but very good LTE band 20 so VoLTE is quite important for me.

Niiha

Jan 21, 2021
Hello!

Did anyone manage to get VoLTE and VoWiFi to work with any EU carrier and SM-G7810? I have the options enabled in settings, but, unfortunately, I think the phone does some sort of carrier check(my carrier is Orange RO). As it seems that many people in Europe bought this phone as it has 8 GB RAM and it tends to be rather cheap, has anyone been able to get VoLTE to work? The bands are okay, and in my case I know it's not a carrier issue(I had Xiaomi phones which were also not supported officially by the carrier but I called them once and told asked them to just enable VoLTE and VoWiFi for me and from that point on it worked after I disabled the carrier check on the Xiaomi phone). In my area I have poor 3G and 2G reception, but very good LTE band 20 so VoLTE is quite important for me.
Hi, do you fix it ? I have also the same problem.

rama898989

Dec 23, 2010
www.tvieftin.ro
After clearing Carrier Whitelist VoLTE is working for me on DiGi and Vodafone Romania . IT also works Digi 5G that doesn't have extensive coverage .

What strangely doesn't seem to work is B3 2CA on Vodafone , strangely it works B3+B1 but not B3 intraband.

Also the good thing about the phone is the existance of B20 that really works even the phone is HK, China model

Rosaryo1610

Nov 5, 2020
After clearing Carrier Whitelist VoLTE is working for me on DiGi and Vodafone Romania . IT also works Digi 5G that doesn't have extensive coverage .

What strangely doesn't seem to work is B3 2CA on Vodafone , strangely it works B3+B1 but not B3 intraband.

Also the good thing about the phone is the existance of B20 that really works even the phone is HK, China model
Hello. Can you please tell me how you cleared Carrier Whitelist? I can't find any information online. Thank you.