• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Eulah Rom One UI [v2.0] [FINAL] - For Galaxy C7 Pro - [21.7.19]

How Cool Is This Rom ??

• Total voters
Search This thread

theaktech

Sep 8, 2020
phone not working

hey, i have SM-C701F after installing this insane rom my phone worked perfectly for one day but next day it restarting again n again can you please help mee

jesvi

Nov 24, 2018
Chennai
hey, i have SM-C701F after installing this insane rom my phone worked perfectly for one day but next day it restarting again n again can you please help mee

did you flash the fix as mentioned in the instruction ?
you can find the fix file in the download section, flash the fix before booting the rom for the first time and you are good to use Eulah Rom :good:...

Last edited:

Deval99

Jul 4, 2020

----------------------------------------

Steps For Installation & Notes

Supported Variants

C7 Pro -
SM-C701F
SM-C7010
SM-C7018

DOWNLOADS -

Eulah Rom v2 [19.3.19] (Latest) -

Download Fix File For Eulah Rom v2 (122 MB)
Download Eulah Rom V2.0 - (3 GB)

Eulah Rom V1.1 [5.1.19] -

Don't Forget To Hit That Thank Button :good:

TWRP Crashing everytime when i try to install, i am able to flash Magisk.

Using:
Samsung C7 pro (C701F)
Odin 13.14

jesvi

Nov 24, 2018
Chennai
TWRP Crashing everytime when i try to install, i am able to flash Magisk.

Using:
Samsung C7 pro (C701F)
Odin 13.14

Fully tested in c701f and its all good....
Follow the steps properly and use the mentioned tools.
make sure the versions are correct and don't flash anything apart from the mentioned ones in the step... and be brief while commenting ur problem...

Flash the correct version of twrp for c7 pro (c701f) (https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=275664) , use the latest odin from the correct source to flash twrp... do not flash anything apart from twrp or fw... magisk/root is already included in the rom so

!DO NOT FLASH/INSTALL MAGISK MANUALLY! Coz IT DOES NOT WORK WITH LATEST C7 PRO FW & THATS WHY THERE IS ALREADY A PATCHED MAGISK/KERNEL FOR C7 PRO IN EULAH BY DEFAULT...

& follow the steps posted in the thread and u can get eulah installed

Peace

Last edited:
Reactions: Deval99

Deval99

Jul 4, 2020
Fully tested in c701f and its all good....
Follow the steps properly and use the mentioned tools.
make sure the versions are correct and don't flash anything apart from the mentioned ones in the step... and be brief while commenting ur problem...

Flash the correct version of twrp for c7 pro (c701f) (https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=275664) , use the latest odin from the correct source to flash twrp... do not flash anything apart from twrp or fw... magisk/root is already included in the rom so

!DO NOT FLASH/INSTALL MAGISK MANUALLY! Coz IT DOES NOT WORK WITH LATEST C7 PRO FW & THATS WHY THERE IS ALREADY A PATCHED MAGISK/KERNEL FOR C7 PRO IN EULAH BY DEFAULT...

& follow the steps posted in the thread and u can get eulah installed

Peace
I did exactly like you said, And even installed stock firmware first and then tried all over again !

Here is what i am doing:

Go to developer options -> Unlock OEM -> USB Debugging ON -> Reboot into recovery (original, not twrp) -> format data and cache -> reboot to bootloader -> open Odin 3.14.1 and select TWRP in second field "AP" as you mentioned (i have verified md5) -> in odin "Auto reboot" and "F. Reset Time" selected in options -> Then start -> after some time it shows PASSED -> phone restarts and opens TWRP -> I do "factory reset" -> i clear "data" and "cache" -> I select Eulah ROM (it is in SD Card) and try to flash it -> Screen goes black and TWRP Restarts.

Used:
Windows 10
Samsung_USB_Driver_v1.7.43.0
Odin v3.14
Samsung C7 Pro - C701F (C701FNBDINS)
USB 2.0 to Type C connector (can here be a driver issue ?)
TWRP 3.2.1-0 (Downloaded from link provided by you, and i also tried from a youtube guy)

Can installing firmware (there were 5 files, BL, AP, CP, CSC, HOME) resets phone ? i mean will it remove everything and just make it like came from factory ? like i flashed nothing ?

Reactions: jesvi

jesvi

Nov 24, 2018
Chennai
I did exactly like you said, And even installed stock firmware first and then tried all over again !

Here is what i am doing:

Go to developer options -> Unlock OEM -> USB Debugging ON -> Reboot into recovery (original, not twrp) -> format data and cache -> reboot to bootloader -> open Odin 3.14.1 and select TWRP in second field "AP" as you mentioned (i have verified md5) -> in odin "Auto reboot" and "F. Reset Time" selected in options -> Then start -> after some time it shows PASSED -> phone restarts and opens TWRP -> I do "factory reset" -> i clear "data" and "cache" -> I select Eulah ROM (it is in SD Card) and try to flash it -> Screen goes black and TWRP Restarts.

Used:
Windows 10
Samsung_USB_Driver_v1.7.43.0
Odin v3.14
Samsung C7 Pro - C701F (C701FNBDINS)
USB 2.0 to Type C connector (can here be a driver issue ?)
TWRP 3.2.1-0 (Downloaded from link provided by you, and i also tried from a youtube guy)

Can installing firmware (there were 5 files, BL, AP, CP, CSC, HOME) resets phone ? i mean will it remove everything and just make it like came from factory ? like i flashed nothing ?

Alright, so you have done all the procedures/steps correctly and looks like its an error during flash... just as u said in the first place. Strange...

I want to know more abt this
Contact me here on telegram : https://telegram.me/eulah_rom

‐-------------------------

Update : move the rom to your internal storage and flash it from there.... flashing from sd card seems to give errors for few users. Added this info to main thread

Peace

Last edited:

ali_86098

Jul 4, 2021
Hello guys, you are fine, I have a C7 Pro model 7010, has anyone here installed a custom recovery for this model, if you have installed it, please tell me.

ali_86098

Jul 4, 2021
Hello, how are you? I installed this ROM with the latest bootloader, but after the installation of the worm and the ROM was launched, then when my phone rings, the phone restarts. What is the reason? Model C7 Pro 7010

jesvi

Nov 24, 2018
Chennai
Hello, how are you? I installed this ROM with the latest bootloader, but after the installation of the worm and the ROM was launched, then when my phone rings, the phone restarts. What is the reason? Model C7 Pro 7010

After installing the patch you have to set samsung dialer as the default phone app to avoid reboots during missed calls... i have already mentioned this in the patch info (twrp)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Eulah Rom

No , This Rom *Can Not* Be Used For Further Development Without My Permission . 👼

Disclaimer

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any malfunction caused by carelessness. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you ! If it works and you are satisfied then I will claim all credits without leaving one

Main Aim Of This Rom

To Provide The Latest Samsung One UI Pie Apps & Features With All Exclusives Unlocked & Added To Our Device With Ease.

Rom Features

One UI Bases Rom With Latest Firmware & Security Patch
    Magisk Rooted & Busy Box Installed
    Has An Fully Tweaked Kernel So That User Can Have Sudo Access
    Su.d, Int.d & Dm-Verity Patched
    Fully DEODEXED Featuring Further Themabilty & Customization
    Tweaks For Working Root Sensitive Apps
    Twrp Internal Storage (Encryption) Fixed
    Enabled All Possible Features With Other Exclusives Unlocked
    Latest Pie App & Modded Features
    (S10+) Media,Wallpapers & Theme
    Added Lots Of Camera Options

View More Details :

Real Time Hdr Mode Both In Rear & Front Camera
    Added Anti Fog , Photoshopping, etc Modes
    Quick Focus
    Motion Photo
    HDR Video
    Image Stabilisation
    Ar-3D Emojis (Full)
    Superfine Image Quality
    G-Cam Included (Optional)
    Overall Cam Optimization

Faceunlock
    Network Speed Indicator
    Fingerprint lock tweaks
    Added Smart Cast IN Option
    Added Multi User Option
    Has Inbuilt Screen Recorder
    Auto Zipalign Apps During reboot
    Enabled Music Edge Lighting
    Enabled Wifi/Volte Advanced Settings

One UI S10+ Media & Boot Animation
    Enabled Live & Floating Messages
    Full Aod With Agif, Theme, Brightness & More Options
    Added SBike Mode
    Included Memory Refresh
    Full Bixby Integration
    Added Youtube Vanced
    Integrated Good Lock UI
    FULL System One UI Apps

ButterSmooth UI & Animations
    Major Csc Tweaks
    Minor Performance Tweaks
    Quicker Boot Time

Many More That I Forgot / Didn't Mention :D

# Click Here To View The Changelog For More Details About The Features & Changes In The Different Versions Of Eulah Rom.

Review Video :

Tx to @Aish for sharing his Eulah Rom v2 review :highfive:

Hit The "Thank / :good:" Button Below, If You Respect My Work :eek:

XDA:DevDB Information
    Eulah Rom, ROM for the Android General

Contributors
    jesvi, corsicanu , leexd
    Source Code: https://github.com/Cyborg2017/android_kernel_samsung_msm8953

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Twrp , Latest Bootloader & Rom
    Based On: Samsung One UI

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 2.3
    Stable Release Date: 2019-03-19

Created 2019-02-23
    Last Updated 2020-08-12

Steps For Installation & Notes

1) Make sure you have the latest Bootloader

For more information on how to Flash latest Bootloader for C7/C7 Pro, follow the steps mentioned in this thread -

Latest Bootloader Flashing Guide

2) Make sure you have the latest TWRP recovery installed

For more information on how to install latest Twrp for C7/C7 Pro follow the steps mentioned in this thread -

TWRP Recovery Guide

3) Download the rom and transfer it to your Device

Download The Latest Version Of Eulah Rom Package & Move A Copy Of The Package To Your SD Card -

Scroll Down To The Download Section

4) Make sure OEM is unlocked in developer settings

There are three ways to unlock bootloader -

1st Method) To unlock OEM , Go to (settings/about phone/software information) and tap on "build number" 4 times , then go back to settings and you will see "developer options after "about phone" . Click on "developers option" and you will see and option called "OEM Unlock" select/turn that on .

2nd Method) Type "adb reboot bootloader" (without the quotes) in adb shell and accept the adb request in your device,
    Then type "fastboot flashing unlock" or "fastboot oem unlock" (without the quotes) and press vol up if any prompt displayed

3rd Method) In case you dont have OEM Unlock in developers option, then follow this guide -

Oem Unlock Guide

5) Make sure you have at least 30%+ battery left

6) Boot your phone to Twrp recovery

There Are 2 Way To Boot To Recovery -

1st Method) By Holding The Three Key Combo For 15sec (Power Button + Volume UP Button + Home Key) When The Device Is Switched Off

2nd Method) By Typing "adb reboot recovery" (Without quotes) in adb shell

7) Do a FULL Data Format : (Twrp/Wipe/Format Data ) (Is A Must due to partition encryption in Stock):

Note : All your files from Internal Storage Will Be Deleted . So take a backup and place the rom in your SD Card, Otg or (copy the rom package from backup / PC to internal storage after formatting data incase you dont have a Sd Card)

8) Flash Eulah Rom

Drop the Rom Package (Eulah Rom.zip) into your device (If Not Done Yet) & Locate ("Eulah Rom.zip") in the location where you have kept it and install it (TWRP/INSTALL/<location where the rom is> ---SWIPE TO INSTALL)

Note : After Following All The Steps, You Should See The Eulah Rom Splash Logo . There After The Aroma Installer Will Guide You 👼

9) Install Fix/Patch If Available

Now after installing the Rom / Installer setup, Place the fix file (If provided for a specific version of Eulah) in Your Device and locate it in your storage (via twrp) and flash it . (TWRP/INSTALL/<location where the Fix is>/ ---SWIPE TO INSTALL)

10) Reboot To System

Note : Wait patiently After Rebooting From TWRP After Installing The Rom... There Might Be 1-3 Bootloops during the First boot & It may take A While To Boot to system (7-15 min), After Setting up system make sure to reboot atleast 3 times to make butter smooth ;)

Supported Variants

C7 Pro -
    SM-C701F
    SM-C7010
    SM-C7018

DOWNLOADS -

Eulah Rom v2 [19.3.19] (Latest) -

Download Fix/patch File For Eulah Rom v2 (100 MB)
    Download Eulah Rom V2.0 - (3 GB)

Eulah Rom V1.1 [5.1.19] -

SUPPORT GROUP -
    https://telegram.me/eulah_rom

Don't Forget To Hit That Thank Button :good:

BUGS -

--- Bugs In v2 Fixed Via Patch, Fix File Available In Download Section ---

CHANGELOG -

-----------------------------------------

CREDITS -

Jesvi (For Creating Eulah Rom) :victory:
    corsicanu
    Envy
    Ananjaser1211
    Voytec123

Kayalesh patel (Donar)
    Taskas (Testers)

-----------------------------------------​

Hit The Thank Button If You Respect My Work :good:​
    Samsung pay mini doesn't works and test mode(*#0*#) give a white blank screen.
    Also the notification panel needs to be updated that is of android pie it should be and for some other apps also .
    Overall good job. Rom is very smooth and i don't require any restart to make it smooth. Just waiting for the fixx...

Hello ,
    Nice to know your feedback but i have to mention one thing ..
    Samsung pay mini Never works on devices with unlocked bootloader phones or root .... (coz knox gets tripped once you modify your device in any way) . So , its not a bug but something thats happens on every rooted sammy device :laugh:

About pie notification panel , in the next update i have integrated pie resources which makes the biggest change ....

And test mode (ussd) will be made optional in aroma , so that you can select that function if you need it in the next update :^;

Be active, enjoy the rom and dont forget to hit the thank button :good:
    Do you have any plans to port One ui android pie rom for this device in near future?

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Guys help me out with a suitable google camera app for Samsung Galaxy c7 pro. I'm struggling to get one.
    Yeah , about gcam , i am working on it ...