Euphoria OS 1.X Official S4 I9505

Search This thread

FabioSan

Dec 2, 2013
Why you present then the rom when you can do nothing ???
1) because I'm a manteiner of eos, not a "developer" for it
2) because I'm not Magic. I can't fix if you say simply "I have to crash"
3) because I don't know what the remaining developers of eos are doing
4) because if there aren't updates from euphoria, then I can't do nothing anyway.
4) because I haven't the device

If you think that fix a problem it's so easy, then look the correct euphoria repo, the commits and comment where needed on github suggesting the solution.
Anyway, on second post there is the bug report page, that you all should use ;)

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

Diazz72

Mar 11, 2012
Pula ( Croatia )
1) because I'm a manteiner of eos, not a "developer" for it
2) because I'm not Magic. I can't fix if you say simply "I have to crash"
3) because I don't know what the remaining developers of eos are doing
4) because if there aren't updates from euphoria, then I can't do nothing anyway.
4) because I haven't the device

If you think that fix a problem it's so easy, then look the correct euphoria repo, the commits and comment where needed on github suggesting the solution.

:good: :good: :good:
Good job man, do not let this idiots no appreciation destroy your good and hard work.

Reactions: davidcerdac

emu1982

May 14, 2011
United Kingdom
@aydinbahadir88
You really shouldn't be flashing Roms if you think every release should be perfect. Just doesn't happen like that with CM based ROMs. @FabioSan doesn't have to put his free time and efforts into this as for one he does not own the device and isn't a developer as such! So we are lucky he even considers to use his free time to build for the S4. Secondly if you did know about flashing ROMs etc then you would of just rolled back to a backup of a stable ROM or the previous release (which I might add is stable). If your concerned about stability upon every release of a ROM then stick with touchwiz.

As always @FabioSan keep up the good work and don't let those mindless idoits bring your work down.

duxxyuk

Jun 28, 2010
Lyon

Well said mate. don't let idiots like aydinbahadir88 disturb you.
Yydinbahadir88 - you have been classified in my book. good luck changing that.

I for one love this rom - it is my daily driver and goes much further than pure CyanogenMod in so many ways.
There are so many little details in those setting pages that IMHO make the S4 so much better than stock.

All the best!

xell75

Dec 25, 2009
Berlin
Maybe a noop question, but is there a reason why the fingerprint shows Android version "5.0.1" instead of "5.1.1"?

Attachments

• 1444306168052.jpg
    1444306168052.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 448

xell75

Dec 25, 2009
Berlin
Probably is not updated the finger print, but surely is based on 5.1.1 :)

Thank you for the quick answer :D And is that possible that this Rom get an Android 6.0 Marchmallow as base whenever Cyanogenmod release it's Cyanogenmod 13 source? :)

FabioSan

Dec 2, 2013
Thank you for the quick answer :D And is that possible that this Rom get an Android 6.0 Marchmallow as base whenever Cyanogenmod release it's Cyanogenmod 13 source? :)
Probably, but I'm not sure :/

cc_rock

Dec 4, 2013
London
Hi guys, I'm having quite a lot of random reboots with the October 4th build.. the screen goes black suddenly, and after a little while the phone reboots.. I'm going back to the previous one that didn't have any bugs at all.. anyone else having the same problem?

EDIT: sorry guys, I realised that I have a faulty power button.. that's the reason of the reboots, not the ROM.

Last edited:

Chelonee

Jul 4, 2013
Thank you for bringing this rom to our device!

I'm using it for 3 days now and had no problems (well, one random reboot, but I blame it on xposed :) )
So far battery life seems to be very good. I encourage everyone to give this rom a go. =)

Thanks FabioSan!

corolev

Feb 16, 2007
The ROM is fantastic, fast, smooth. Thank you for the job!
Just a question..
I tested previously the NIGHTLYSof Cyanogen and all had the problem of Bluetooth, it shuts down randomly and to return to work you must restart the phone. It seemed that this did not happen to him, but after a few hours it does also.

Someone else happens? I use the Bluetooth for the car and for a Smartwach, and is a bit tedious to have to always be aware if this hanging or not ...

Many Thanks to all the community!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone