Question EUX CSC, HELP!

Search This thread

renton82

Jan 6, 2011
Hello, just got my S21 Ultra Exynos, and my CSC is EUX, no way to change it in ITV, flashed with odin with or without sim, but nothing. So samsung pay doesn't work, and i can't receive official update. What can i do?

nowy57

Nov 3, 2007
Poland
Download Google Phone dialer from Google Play
*#*#27262826#*#* enter code
CSC list will open, Select CSC and install

WILL WIPE DEVICE

nowy57

Nov 3, 2007
Poland
so, at last you can try to buy credits via ebay SamKEY CSC Change , using samkey.org program

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210123-171023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210123-171023_Chrome.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 414

peppegrecio

Jan 27, 2021
i just bought s21 ultra (998b) brand vodafone, i can't debrand it to install thai firmware, i tried flash with Odin with different firmware downloaded but nothing. I also tried to go back with firm vodafone. please help me find a solution

Reactions: gpap2004

mancuk010972

Dec 8, 2020
Hello, just got my S21 Ultra Exynos, and my CSC is EUX, no way to change it in ITV, flashed with odin with or without sim, but nothing. So samsung pay doesn't work, and i can't receive official update. What can i do?
Did you by any chance set it up without a sim in - I did that with my s20 ultra and it went to EUX no matter how hard I tried factory reset with sim in I couldn’t get it to go to BTU
I ended up sending it back to Samsung as they said EUX gets updates but it doesn’t

try a factory reset with a uk sim in fingers crossed it trips theBTU but I think the only thing is to return it to Samsung and swap it

Co-amox

Jan 29, 2021
I'm also in this position! Received s21 ultra from Samsung UK, in the UK, UK sim but stuck with eux csc. Unable to change no matter what I've tried including factory reset. Unable to use samsing pay and no access to UK updates. Anyone have any solutions other than returning the phone? Also what would be the best way to get samsungs attention regarding this?

mancuk010972

Dec 8, 2020
Did you set your phone up with a uk sim ? It’s a massive issue if it’s doing it with a uk sim
Only way is to email them as even though the phone is multi csc once it’s ok EUX you can’t access any of the others
just Out of curiosity which sim did you use

mancuk010972

Dec 8, 2020
There is a thread on Samsung support

Co-amox

Jan 29, 2021
I found the following solution on samsung support
  1. Turn off WiFi.
  2. Remove SIM.
  3. Power Off (not reboot).
  4. Insert SIM.
  5. Power On.
  6. Enter Pin Code
It worked for me, so relieved

Sim-1

Jun 11, 2008
Bergamo
A new software update has been released yesterday and fixes this. You should receive it on your phones automatically, or check for the update.

mancuk010972

Dec 8, 2020
It won’t update if not on BTU surely I am on XEU and it says no update available I am well and truly miffed now 🤬

mancuk010972

Dec 8, 2020
I am returning the handset I am not paying over £1300 for a handset which is not fit for purpose I am so angry

vnenwani

Sep 7, 2016
I am returning the handset I am not paying over £1300 for a handset which is not fit for purpose I am so angry
I had the same issue (stuck on EUX on a Dec patch) booked a return and reset phone. Read this thread. Turned it back on, put a SIM card in and 900MB odd update was available with a Jan security patch. Will try it again now for a day, else this is going back.

superleeds27

Jun 21, 2010
Hull
I had the same issue (stuck on EUX on a Dec patch) booked a return and reset phone. Read this thread. Turned it back on, put a SIM card in and 900MB odd update was available with a Jan security patch. Will try it again now for a day, else this is going back.

Weird. I've also tried that too but it doesn't work. It's like the Carrier update isn't being triggered?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i just bought s21 ultra (998b) brand vodafone, i can't debrand it to install thai firmware, i tried flash with Odin with different firmware downloaded but nothing. I also tried to go back with firm vodafone. please help me find a solution
    I found the following solution on samsung support
    1. Turn off WiFi.
    2. Remove SIM.
    3. Power Off (not reboot).
    4. Insert SIM.
    5. Power On.
    6. Enter Pin Code
    It worked for me, so relieved
    A new software update has been released yesterday and fixes this. You should receive it on your phones automatically, or check for the update.
    Give up now have sent my details in the Samsung thread and see what they do - I’ve asked Samsung to pick it up but can take 5 days so they have 5 days to sort this **** show out - £1350 for a phone which doesn’t work as intended brilliant
    Members app gives me this on opening

Notification

It may take more than a day to update your network service provider information. Samsung Members can be used normally once this information is updated.

So that's probably the issue