Eva-l09 / eva-l09c432b166

Search This thread

liamhere

Retired Senior Moderator
May 10, 2007
Birmingham U.K
xdaforums.com
so over having to wait for the update...tried to update to latest firmware via firmware finder with sd card method...no joy

keeps telling me wrong firmware?? this is the one its telling me to install EVA-L09C432B383

sorry if i am coming over thick but not done this stuff for a very long time...and was a windows phone guy before :)

Highfall

Aug 4, 2010
I did a search and I can't find anyone who has been able to update their B166 to Nougat. You can try downloading and installing B182 first using the sd card dload method, but apparently it seems to fail at around 40%. Alternatively, try installing B136 full update and see if that works.

Reactions: liamhere

darrr1

Mar 14, 2017
I think the best choice is downgrade to eva-l09c432b136 and next upgrade by ota.

Wysłane z mojego EVA-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

liamhere

Retired Senior Moderator
May 10, 2007
Birmingham U.K
xdaforums.com
when you ask Huawei...they say interment....make of that what you will....as this update has just landed to me on THREE in the UK :(
checked and now on the latest update for my phone.... not good.

tmohammad

Jun 7, 2007
Birmingham
OK, I'm on O2 so that may be the reason.

But its still bad that we are so far behind on updates (even security updates as mine has Sept 2016 on it)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did a search and I can't find anyone who has been able to update their B166 to Nougat. You can try downloading and installing B182 first using the sd card dload method, but apparently it seems to fail at around 40%. Alternatively, try installing B136 full update and see if that works.