Everything Samsung a3

Search This thread

King-V

Apr 16, 2013
So guys, ar we gone get marshmallow on our A3 model? Any roumers?
Sadly... That's not likely ever going to happen, no.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Could anyone give me a quick reply as to which is better CM12.1 or the Resurrection Remix? RR seems to have fewer bugs, and (almost) no SoDs as far as I can tell from the buglist. Is RR better than CM 12.1?

nowheel

Mar 17, 2015
Trento
My Samsung a300fu are stolen, i can't try nothing for this phone, but If you have suggestion for this thread send me a pm and, when I am free, I change the first post.

PlutoDelic

It seems, Samsung has rolled out XXS updates and none of us have spotted nor noticed them, but weirdly, XXU updates have newer releases.

XXS is similar to XXU, although XXS firmwares automatically receive the Security Updates that Samsung is delivering monthly.

XXS is BPE1 latest, while XXU has BPF1.

fares94400

Apr 8, 2015
so today i checked for updates and i just updated my A3 2016 to android 6.0.1 (model is SM-A310F)

question is : can i root my phone with CF autoroot ? because it doesnt say if it works with android 6.0.1

and if cf autoroot will not work tell me how i root my phone

sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
so today i checked for updates and i just updated my A3 2016 to android 6.0.1 (model is SM-A310F)

question is : can i root my phone with CF autoroot ? because it doesnt say if it works with android 6.0.1

and if cf autoroot will not work tell me how i root my phone

sorry for my bad english
U need to use systemless root from chainfire 2.78-sr1 - is working (knox will be tripped). Good luck[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A300FU using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: fares94400

nikos7hellas

Oct 19, 2013
piraeus
The launcher works flawlessly, but the Theme Store makes the system unbootable the moment you apply a theme :(.

i tired renaming the device to SM-G920F and SM-A310F but with no results, i think it is due to the resolution difference, themes seem to work for devices with 720p and above...

but the launcher works :).

Hi the option themes in the launcher they sent you in the theme store or default theme engine?:confused:

PlutoDelic

Hi the option themes in the launcher they sent you in the theme store or default theme engine?:confused:

obviously the new launcher wont use the legacy theme engine.

ps, there is less problems if one uses Galaxy Themes, which is the new Theme Store in GraceUX, and Bulgar included it in its A5 rom (works for A3 too). It doesnt fail, but i hadnt time to figure out why it wouldnt save the themes.

Reactions: nikos7hellas

Brocker7

Apr 19, 2016
My mates, I just deleted my stock touchwiz launcher. Wil resetting my phone brigs it back again?

Top Liked Posts