EVO car kit now available!

Search This thread

dabigcheezze

Jul 18, 2010
I just went into the Sprint store across the street from my work, asked about the car kit, she looked in the computer and said no, she kept looking and found this skew;
KPH6786Q $59.99 Ordered it up it will be here Monday.
Hope this isn't old news, thought yall might wanna know.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

afxtwn

Jul 12, 2007
i just went into the sprint store across the street from my work, asked about the car kit, she looked in the computer and said no, she kept looking and found this skew;
kph6786q $59.99 ordered it up it will be here monday.

Sent from my pc36100 using xda app

ill take it!

McBong

Jun 27, 2010
The SKQ and price have been known since launch, hopefully though they are finally shipping though. If it looks anything like this, I will be pleased.

Attachments

• KPH6786Q_LHwP.jpg
    KPH6786Q_LHwP.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,655
  • KPH6786Q_LVwP.jpg
    KPH6786Q_LVwP.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,600

IzzyIsaac

Mar 17, 2010
60 bones! What does it come with? It doesn't even plug in when cradleing the phone. If I'm going to pay that much I'd at least like it to be dock like, not a suction cup wih arms!

Sent from my AVAEVO using XDA App

Brutal-Force

Jan 2, 2009
I have to wait until Seidio's is available, since it will be designed to work with my extended battery. Still, that one does look nice if your stock. But $60? Seidio's isn't even that expensive.

They even have pics up, and its a real dock. http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/ck17hev4c04.htm

I think the Seidio will beat this one hands down. It has a telescoping, adjustable swivel with locking screw, its a charger dock and it will fit with innocase, innocase II and extended batteries.

Last edited:

apristel

Feb 25, 2009
Green Bay
www.arizzle.com
Tried to order and they said the SKU is valid, but there are NONE available and havent been yet....
so I highly doubt anyone is getting this monday.

Maybe next time.

Last edited:

SleepyS40

May 8, 2010
Phoenix
I just went into the Sprint store across the street from my work, asked about the car kit, she looked in the computer and said no, she kept looking and found this skew;
KPH6786Q $59.99 Ordered it up it will be here Monday.

What kind of sprint store? I just went to a corporate store in kc and they said yeah that doesn't exist. He searched for a few min too with me standing there. But anyway the sku didn't exist in his computer.

dabigcheezze

Jul 18, 2010
Don't know what to tell any of you...call the spokane Washington Sprint store on Sullivan, the regional mgr said it was showing in stock, ready to ship to the stores next week...

manooti

Feb 5, 2010
NYC
not bad i guess but im keeping my soundgate for 5 bucks thanks to a member here that posted about it.

the soundgate i think is the best because in my truck the phone would be too far out of reach with the suction cup. i would literally have to lean up against my steering wheel to reach it. i like to lounge when im driving and watch a movie :p

oski252

Nov 4, 2008
G-Ville
I have to wait until Seidio's is available, since it will be designed to work with my extended battery. Still, that one does look nice if your stock. But $60? Seidio's isn't even that expensive.

They even have pics up, and its a real dock. www dotseidioonline dot com/product-p/ck17hev4c04.htm

I think the Seidio will beat this one hands down. It has a telescoping, adjustable swivel with locking screw, its a charger dock and it will fit with innocase, innocase II and extended batteries.

I like this one...thinking about ordering this one along with an innocase II....thx for the info