Evo LEDs Flashlight application found

Search This thread

Auramaster

May 24, 2009
Houston, Texas
I've been looking since yesterday, and I finally found an app that lets you use your dual LEDs on the back of your Evo to use it as a flashlight[like many apps on the market for Droids and Nexus Ones]

They're are two apps that we know work for sure:

I personally recommend the first one because it includes brightness settings...

1) thorpe24 has found an App that allows you too adjust the brightness; it also includes a widget, but IMO its not very attractive.. but its functional!
Led Desire Light lets you adjust brightness and has morse code it's what I use.

2) The other one is LED Light [Includes Sense-like toggle Widget for quick on/off, but no brightness control]

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Nitro2985

May 24, 2010
It also works or the video recorder so you can now record at night so long as you're within like 3 feet of what you're recording.

obnockshus1

May 30, 2006
led

does anybody know of one thats let you adjust the brightness. this one compared to the one i had on my nexus is very dim

thorpe24

Feb 17, 2010
Led desire light lets you adjust brightness and has morse code it's what I use.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

bedoig

Aug 5, 2006
I like the adjustablility of LED Desire Light, but it's still not as bright as the "Flash" setting of FlashApp. The widget included with LED Light is super handy as well, so now I have three different flashlight apps installed. If only one of them could combine the features of all three...

fastrat350

Sep 6, 2007
big thanks to the OP and also Thorpe, both apps are great like the desire app better for the brightness incase I really need the extra light and the morse and SOS are cool