Evolution X 5.3 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro [lmi/lmipro]

DaGalaxySheep

Aug 24, 2020
I guess this is the only compatible rom available to the K30 Pro Zoom edition variant as other Roms cater only to the regular K30 Pro. Thanks!
I'm using the LmiPro (Redmi K30 Pro Zoom) and I can confirm that all custom or non custom roms from the Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro work on this device as the only hardware revision is the camera setup.

peaktogoo

Mar 13, 2018
Tokyo
Evolution X 5.3 open beta 4 for lmi is now available!

Refer to the main thread in flashing instructions, download link, this build will not be available on OTA.
Support will be provided in XDA and device group.

This build is OSS vendor, enforcing and is user-type build!

Changelogs
• Latest Evolution X 5.3 changes
• Fixed some of the known bugs
• Under the hood changes

Clean flashing may be required for dirty flashing!

If you experienced any unexpected behaviors, please do try to format your data before reporting it in!

Bugs list is no longer maintained , users may report bugs here and other users may keep up with this thread's replies.

We are near full release! FOD is still, unfortunately, not available in this build.

If you do appreciated the work and wanted to donate you may visit this link.

Last edited:

f2s

Aug 4, 2019
Evolution X 5.3 open beta 4 for lmi is now available!

Refer to the main thread in flashing instructions, download link, this build will not be available on OTA.
Support will be provided in XDA and device group.

This build is OSS vendor, enforcing and is user-type build!

Changelogs
• Latest Evolution X 5.3 changes
• Fixed some of the known bugs
• Under the hood changes

Clean flashing may be required for dirty flashing!

If you experienced any unexpected behaviors, please do try to format your data before reporting it in!

Bugs list is no longer maintained , users may report bugs here and other users may keep up with this thread's replies.

We are near full release! FOD is still, unfortunately, not available in this build.

If you do appreciated the work and wanted to donate you may visit this link.
Dirty flashed 5.3, works great, thanks and looking forward to FOD!

TGX20

Jan 26, 2021
Hey! A question please, I have not yet unlocked my bootloader, still a couple of hours left, but after unlocking & flashing Evo X, I assume with the SafetyNet Fix zip provided I'd be able to pass SafetyNet, but what about Widevine? Will it still be L1 after unlocking & flashing Evo X? If not, is L1 permanently lost after unlocking the bootloader?

Thanks!

Reactions: Abdul Oxford

huyhung411991

Jun 10, 2014
Hey! A question please, I have not yet unlocked my bootloader, still a couple of hours left, but after unlocking & flashing Evo X, I assume with the SafetyNet Fix zip provided I'd be able to pass SafetyNet, but what about Widevine? Will it still be L1 after unlocking & flashing Evo X? If not, is L1 permanently lost after unlocking the bootloader?

Thanks!
For this phone, unlocking BL or flashing rom should not affect Widevine L1 DRM. Also, safetynet should pass by default.

Reactions: msrowley and TGX20