EvolutionX | Latest | (Android 11)|(Unified: Surya/Karna)|(Techno Squeezers|Unofficial) (Optimus Drunk)

Search This thread

yan2xme

Jun 8, 2018
Guys, so new build is out with most anticipated bluetooth fixes.
Download it and enjoy.
This build comes with latest optimus drunk kernel too which is 11.4
Well Dont I need to flash Firmware+Vendor Image here before installing this one? I'm afraid of bootloops (like installing properly of Superior OS for surya but still ending up bootlooped and reboots to fastboot). IDK if this was a problem in OrangeFox Recovery but idk this was very a long story? My head really hurts just figuring out this whole day!

Thanks for response!

yan2xme

Jun 8, 2018
I do these steps:
- wipe data/cache
- install recommended firmware+vendor if you are not the recommended one (possibly the latest fw)
- install EvoX
- Format data after typing YES
- reboot
Is 12.0.4 Any Good? If not can you still include the latest version of a MIUI based firmware for surya?

Well Dont I need to flash Firmware+Vendor Image here before installing this one? I'm afraid of bootloops (like installing properly of Superior OS for surya but still ending up bootlooped and reboots to fastboot). IDK if this was a problem in OrangeFox Recovery but idk this was very a long story? My head really hurts just figuring out this whole day!

Thanks for response!
although it is needed, but if you want, you can flash firmware as well as vendor for being at safer side. It shouldn't cause any problem though.

yan2xme

Jun 8, 2018
Its still not working even then installing the last firmware+vendor image... (12.0.4)

Bryceicle1971

Hey so I flashed this Rom an the only way I can describe it is 'very polished'. Its a beautiful rom an seems full of Pixel 5 refinements. Everything works perfectly the first time. I had magisk freese an not open once when I went to set up Pokemon Go in magisk. Fixed instantly with a reboot. Pokemon Go worked the first time perfectly.

Perfect function so far seems to be a theme with this rom.

I have tried about 10 roms both AOSP an MIUI for my Poco X3 NFC Global.

I have not found a problem with this rom.

Every single issue with Evox 4.7 like lack of 4K video options an playback for Gcam: an lack of root access with Magisk or old school Supersu has been sorted.

I think I am in electronic love. Your definitely getting a beer from me.

Hats of to the Dev. Respect

• Love
Reactions: Alin45 and yan2xme

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X Latest for the Xiaomi Poco X3 [surya/Karna (Unified)]

Code:
    /*

* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,

* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following

* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if

* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.

*/

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.

Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -

@joeyhuab

@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

No bugs for now.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

gMGb8ee.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System
    4. Format Data (Optional)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System
    7. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    8. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    9. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery (Optional)
    4. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

First, I'm on Surya Global and before installing any ROMS while ago when things are ...
    well could you link me a global stock image for Poco X3 NFC? I'm having trouble on what to download tho. Do I need to download the Recovery or the Fastboot?
    surya global - for the future reference if you ever need to flash fw and have working twrp or ofox recovery flash in recovery this:
    MIUI.eu fw 12.0.7
    MIUI.eu fw 12.0.6
    MIUI.eu fw 12.0.4
    MIUI.eu fw 12.0.3
    MIUI.eu fw 12.0.2
    it's a whole custom ROM based on MIUI, contains everything you need to flash custom rom (fw + vendor + also will clean up your system partition), in worst case scenario you can boot it and use it... (if you will loose twrp or ofox recovery only then continue to flashing via fastboot...)

so before you continue to flash custom ROM RTFM! read OP and read what requirements you need for this or that ROM...
    if you will see fw number, flash that number then flash custom ROM, flash gapps (depends on if ROM has gapps build in or not) then format data, boot system ... done ... magisk flash only after you first boot custom ROM, otherwise boot loop...

if you will see required latest fw guess what? correct, you will flash latest fw and continue with flashing of custom ROM, maybe it will boot maybe not, if not try to flash one point lower fw and try again...

even if devs and copy-pasters try really hard sometimes custom rom will not boot at all, its not your fault, they messed up, wait some time, active dev often post new corrected version and try again

beware before flashing NOS11 or PEX official they need 12.0.3 fw (pex maybe evolved in time, but nos11 needs 12.0.3)
    Well Just had a preliminary review of Evox 5.3

The only major thing I see from 5.2 is that printing of the Hz for individual per app thermal an performance profiles now shows the numbers.

It's buttery smooth an the only bug I thought I found might not be a bug?

I think I just got lost in the settings. I got messenger bubbles to appear when I tapped on a messenger section.

Just with no profile photo of the person in the messenger bubble.

I think that is me not understanding the settings for bubbles an maybe a change or setting in Facebook messenger.

Or maybe just an anomaly?

All in all apart from a tiny bubble issue with one person on messenger this thing is amazing.

Smooth an great bench's even when a bit hot from flashing an rebooting a couple of times because the first flash I did not have a zip file.

So apart from my errors I am sticking with Evox.

An donating payday.

Take my hat off to the devs 😍

Passed net safety pass first time. Settings no resets needed at all. Also seem to be some volume panel changes or perhaps I did not notice them in 5.2?
    Guys,
    So new build is up.
    Change log:
    • Synced with latest sources
    • Incorporated January security patch
    • Implemented "clear speaker" feature (Find it in Settings>Sounds)
    • Updated blobs from MIUI V12.0.8.0.QJGINXM
    •Updated the vendor
    • Wifi: Enable DFS channel scanning in P2P search - Fixes P2P when connected to 5GHz access point
    • Wifi: Enable QPower and Deep sleep together - This enables Deep Sleep mode, additionally to QPower. - With this configuration, QPower manages the new Deep sleep mode which leads to amazing power savings
    • Fixed many under the hood bugs. (Flash to find out!)
    • Grately optimised the performence.

Notes:
    • No need to flash gapps. Already included
    • For best results use 12.0.8 firmware or anything above12.0.3

Direct download from:

Support us:
    Support via Paypal:
    UPI ID: akash.galaxy07@okhdfcbank
    Guys, so new build is out with most anticipated bluetooth fixes.
    Download it and enjoy.
    This build comes with latest optimus drunk kernel too which is 11.4