• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Evox for Poco F3

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't know if this phone will receive good support... Which is sad, cause mine arrives tomorrow morning. I had hoped for good custom ROM support, but that doesn't seem to be the case
    Hmm, yeahhh, cos there's only around 15-20 ROMs, a couple of kernels and a couple of twrps, plus whatever else is in the pipeline... how many more do you want? lol
    News on the Official ROM!!

DarkAngelGR said "maybe" (keep in mind, MAYBE) this weekend will be released the OFFICIAL version!!

More details will be updated on this thread, or in the Official thread, who knows... ;)
    Finally, I moved to Evox from Arrow, I preinstalled xiaomi.eu 12.5.2.0 STABLE, then installed the july 8th version of Evox, and you can notice the changes inmediately in terms of battery. Previously in Arrow, I had a battery drain at night of 3-4%, and with Evox was at 0,3%!!! I have AOD, dt2w and even pocket detection to test how much battery it drains.
    The amount of wakelocks, sensor use and alarms are notably lees than Arrow.
    Don't misunderstand me, I liked Arrow, it is a very smooth ROM, but the autonomy is key to me, and in this first day, I guess Evox will be my daily driver.

I'll be checking with BBS how is it going, and today was released another update, so I'm gonna test it too.

Any question, I'll answer it ;)
    I just installed the version from the Gdrive above and so far its great. So many customizations and no hiccups yet.

Will edit if anything changes.
    So, to the point, how good is the UNOFFICIAL Evox for Poco F3?

For those who don't know, there is a Russian build in a russian forum.

MOD EDIT: Link Removed

Everything is in russian, ofc ;)
    DarkAngelGR may be working on EvolutionX 😉