General FXCL - APR | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 8th April

Search This thread

Naim100

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, hope ure all doing well.
I am having some issues with Odin and my Samsung s21 Ultra.
I tried to flash an up-to-date stock firmware via Odin as I was rooted but wanted to update. This did not work. Then I tried some other things like flashing a custom firmware via Odin, which also did not work. I tried unplugging everything other than mouse and keyboard and changing USB port / installing different USB drivers as well as different versions of Odin. No luck. Now I am stuck in download mode and cant even boot to recovery...
I keep getting the error "complete(write) operation failed". Any help is appreciated.

Sithlordpt

Feb 19, 2009
I sent my S21U for warranty repair because one of the buttons was broken. To my surprise, they changed the whole screen, touch digitizer, aluminium housing frame, buttons, battery and USB port. All new.

Now I'm getting extremely good battery with this last version (A13), but I have a question.

Is it me or this last update with android 13 is much more aggressive killing apps in multitasking than it was in the previous android 12 versions? I notice that the applications are suspended much faster and are always reopening after 1h +/-.

Obviously I installed everything from scratch with odin. I don't have any bugs, what I notice is that multitasking is much worse in android 13.

Reactions: MehmetAliCan
Play Services: 22.45.15 (190400-488417729)
Play Store: 33.2.12-21 [0] [PR] 487986790

It's crazy, even Galaxy Store is giving me the crash popup, and it has nothing to do with Play Services.

I've just recently read about this feature, and it's such a crazy thing to see it react to every bloody app when it's pushed to me.

All the apps though receive notifications normally. Gmail is the most affected, it opens up, does not respect the system theme, and just closes.

On a side note, i did disable RAM Plus two days ago, but did not have any issues for at least a day. Clearing cache in recovery, even Galaxy App Booster did not result in any success. Very weird. Phone though is snappy in general terms.

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
Play Services: 22.45.15 (190400-488417729)
Play Store: 33.2.12-21 [0] [PR] 487986790

It's crazy, even Galaxy Store is giving me the crash popup, and it has nothing to do with Play Services.

I've just recently read about this feature, and it's such a crazy thing to see it react to every bloody app when it's pushed to me.

All the apps though receive notifications normally. Gmail is the most affected, it opens up, does not respect the system theme, and just closes.

On a side note, i did disable RAM Plus two days ago, but did not have any issues for at least a day. Clearing cache in recovery, even Galaxy App Booster did not result in any success. Very weird. Phone though is snappy in general terms.
I have play services 22.44.17 and play store same version as yours and no any crashes.

Maybe do a clean install after factory reset?

Maybe do a clean install after factory reset?
I hate giving up that easy to an issue. No learning curve there.
Ok, I am on the beta for play services, but currently have 22.44.17 (190400-488410709) and same store.
If I start getting crashes will see if it has updated.
So am i, what a bunch of fragmented fiasco. Some apps are returning to functionality, and some are losing it. A few messaging apps like Viber and Messenger didnt work all day, but now they do. WhatsApp worked all day, now it doesnt.

Play Store itself opens up. If i try to go to the Feedback and Help section, it just reverts back to main menu.

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
I hate giving up that easy to an issue. No learning curve there.

So am i, what a bunch of fragmented fiasco. Some apps are returning to functionality, and some are losing it. A few messaging apps like Viber and Messenger didnt work all day, but now they do. WhatsApp worked all day, now it doesnt.

Play Store itself opens up. If i try to go to the Feedback and Help section, it just reverts back to main menu.
Agree, but at least a clean install always makes phones way snappier and battery life is always better after factory reset

Reactions: sn809

MrDusan

Jun 21, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hello comrades...is anyone facing System UI drain? Mine is at 2%...never saw this one 4.1.
Yeah, I'm having that situation on my end.
System UI is in my top 3 draining apps every time.
I did a full wipe when I updated, so things are clean, but this drain caught my eyes and I'm not sure if that's ok.
First few days the battery was great, but last 2-3 days I'm not satisfied with it.

I have been on a full wipe as well and the battery life isn't anything to rave about.
Full wipe here. I'm getting about 30% better battery life overall, with a significantly reduced standby drain compared to OneUI 4

It's almost back to OneUI 3 levels (not entirely though, as battery has also aged since then)

But it's arguably better on OneUI 5 than it was on the previous version. I had even done full wipes and clean setups on that but never almost ran out of juice everyday by the time i got back home. Now I have around 30% remaining. Phone is smoother too, doesn't heat up as much.

Ok, I am on the beta for play services, but currently have 22.44.17 (190400-488410709) and same store.
If I start getting crashes will see if it has updated.
Agree, but at least a clean install always makes phones way snappier and battery life is always better after factory reset
Would both of you lads check if you have a WebView provider selected? I've recently had a WebView debug app helper installed as an icon, most probably because i am a beta test (gotta stop with this stuff).

Debuger moans for not having a webview selected, turns out i really dont have one selected, and WebView is greyed out in Developer Settings > Something Webview.

God this is tiring me.

Top Liked Posts