• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Expanded screenshot

Search This thread

MrZippo

Oct 28, 2008
London
Hi all,

There was a expanded screenshot on the OnePlus 8 when you order volume down and power button to capture.

Does the Sony Xperia 1 iii have this option? I can't seem to get it to take expanded screenshots.
Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks.

Phat-T

Apr 24, 2013
Hi, are you asking how to take a screenshot with the hardware buttons? If so, it is also with holding the power and volume down together

MrZippo

Oct 28, 2008
London
Hi, are you asking how to take a screenshot with the hardware buttons? If so, it is also with holding the power and volume down together
Yes I know how to take a screenshot using this method.
But I want to know if you can take an extended screenshot using the hardware buttons. On the oneplus 8 you can take an extended screenshot with the hardware buttons and there is an option to extend the screenshot in which it would auto scroll the display to include the display that was off the screen. Eg. Like a news article, the normal screenshot can capture what can be seen on the screen only but the extended screenshot can capture the rest by auto scrolling and capturing the rest as one long screenshot to include the text that was off screen.