Wow, Thank you for your reply.
I am so glad to hear all these positive things about the phone.
However, I can't help but mention a review i was watching online where they used the camera on this phone for a while. Perhaps around 20+ minutes outdoors and it got super hot to the point where it was unable to perform.
Just wanted to see whether you've experienced anything like this using the camera?
Negative or Neutral experience (Origin OS, Dim9000 version):
1) Videocall with turned on selfie-cam (indoor) - phone gets really hot after 40min. I could not imagine having a videocall in the sun (>30°C) with turned on selfie-cam, the phone gets really hot.... See it positively -> this will be always an excuse to not share your background.
2) Using the speakers during the call: I noticed a worse quality than of my Oneplus 5 speakers - I'm not talking about the music but about the speaker when used during a phone call. Somewhere I read about the low codec?! My dad on the phone sounds like speaking under water or into a glass - switching to the earphones there was no problem anymore.
3) Miss the slider
4) Miss the LED light
5) Miss an e-sim function
6) Miss the audio jack
1) All for me necessary notifications are working
2) GPay is working
3) Getting used to the size/weight within 1 week
4) Battery Performance is better than expected
5) Set-up of the phone with support from XDA forum was easy
6) Bloatware uninstall was really easy
7) Great functions like Oneplus had (e.g. automatic turn on/off)
8) Ambientlight functions for notifications is a great alternative for LED light