• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Experience with Nokia 7 Plus (TA1046) and Dual Sim Cards

Search This thread

RonB72

Jun 9, 2018
Leiden
I haven't tried the option of the Nokia 7 Plus to use the Dual Sim. I have bought the Samsung Galaxy A9 to use the Dual Sim. The A9 has the option to use two sim cards and place an SD Card extra. The Nokia 7 Plus can't do this.
Also the specs of the Samsung Galaxy A9 are better, but still, it has the Samsung Experience on it.

So, the question is, does someone use the two sim cars in the Nokia 7 Plus and what are the positive and negative sides of using the two sim cards in the Nokia 7 Plus?

Thanks in advanced.

Regards Ron

Volle240DK

Dec 30, 2018
rubbish for dual SIM

Hi. Im using it. Compared to Samsung s7 this is rubbish. You select SIM to the network, not SIM number. I have 2 sims in same network. Private and job. And they are called the same, not SIM 1 and 2. It the biggest missing. NO Sound for sms tone alone, not select a sms Sound for other sim

Reactions: RonB72

k3dar7

Apr 14, 2018
Hi. Im using it. Compared to Samsung s7 this is rubbish. You select SIM to the network, not SIM number. I have 2 sims in same network. Private and job. And they are called the same, not SIM 1 and 2. It the biggest missing. NO Sound for sms tone alone, not select a sms Sound for other sim
you can set own name for each sim, in Settings/Network/SIM click on SIM1/SIM2 line (not on right slider switch, but on left)

Reactions: Volle240DK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rubbish for dual SIM

you can set own name for each sim, in Settings/Network/SIM click on SIM1/SIM2 line (not on right slider switch, but on left)
    With a Samsung dual sim is better integrated.
    I have tested dual SIM in my Nokia 7 plus, changed the names. But still... My Samsung Galaxy A9 has better features for it