• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Experimental][MIUI][ROM][port][8.1.0][arm64][treble] MiRoom 10 [wt88047]

Search This thread

Dec 22, 2018
i need to use data outside:(,and any other kernel recommend?:)seldom i will be sticked as i turn on the screen.:crying:

Super1230

Feb 24, 2018
could anyone tell me why I got stuck in the TWRP when I am installing the zip?I have tried for more than 3 times but still failed!:crying:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

just stuck when progress bar is full but it doesn't show anything that tells me the installing is finish,what should i do,bro?:crying::crying: i really want to use this miui10 rom

Dec 28, 2018
stiil the same error UPDATER PROCESS ENDED WITH ERROR: 225 error installing zip file
anyone help me pleasee!!!!

-Edit
It's work for mee!! now, how get root! on this!!
and i have issues with mobile data here in cuba

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018
I tested all day and all nigth even, still prubed.
Issues: Bluetooth Headphone, conect and desconect every time, even stop application for bluetooth.
Mobile Data have issues, in cuba the frecuence is 900mhz 2G and 3G, is a craizy thing, but my phone conected on network but not transfered, no request any website, any url.
The Option of headphone, dont show, app stop every time i consult!

Good thinks: I listen to music with my hearphone minijack and sound AMAZING, my headphones are AKG K9.
Any update for this version!!! i like miui, but, with this issues, is imposible keep.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

To get root
Patch boot image manually in magisk manager app, then flash the patched boot.img. Successfully rooted

do you have a link with this steps and link programs!!???

jojy thomas

Sep 13, 2016
Kottayam
I tested all day and all nigth even, still prubed.
Issues: Bluetooth Headphone, conect and desconect every time, even stop application for bluetooth.
Mobile Data have issues, in cuba the frecuence is 900mhz 2G and 3G, is a craizy thing, but my phone conected on network but not transfered, no request any website, any url.
The Option of headphone, dont show, app stop every time i consult!

Good thinks: I listen to music with my hearphone minijack and sound AMAZING, my headphones are AKG K9.
Any update for this version!!! i like miui, but, with this issues, is imposible keep.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

do you have a link with this steps and link programs!!???

I've tried several version of magisk zip but didn't worked. So i just tried this in my way and it works fine.
Download magisk manager and install. Open and tap install, choose boot.img of current rom, after it successfully patches, flash it in recovery and reboot.
Magisk will be installed.

I have doubt if the manual patch is in settings or not

Reactions: Christian - Cuba

Top Liked Posts