The Android Open Source Project Nougat
Brought to you by YairPatch
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
What is AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps. Anyway to get a working system I' ve added some changes from CyanogenMod and Codeaurora.
Please do not ask for features to be added because we're not going to add more
NEW BUILD 16.9.16
First time or clean install:
- Download the ROM from the link above
- Download GApps package for Nougat 7.0
- Download ThemeReady GApps package for N arm
- Put the zip files on your SDCard
- Reboot in Recovery
- Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- Optional: convert to F2FS
- Select "Install zip from SDCard"
- Choose AOSP ROM zip file
- Choose GApps zip file
- Choose TBO GApps zip file (needed for complete theming of some Gapps with OMS overlays)
- Reboot system
kernel sources - https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_msm8974/tree/cm-14.0
device tree - https://github.com/yairpatch/android_device_lge_g2-common