• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[EXR][3/16][JB 4.3][APP][PORT][ROOT] Sony Xperia Z2 HOME App && Z2 SystemUI APP

Search This thread

jzqs

Nov 16, 2010
@jzqs any plans to release this blur effect notification bar mod

@DemonicAngell™

i'll release it later , i have another work to do. something like this:D:laugh:

611234.jpg

lehoaitam

May 22, 2011
Ben Tre
@jzqs: Working with Xperia T FW.205, but there are still some minor bugs like screen shots to fix.. Thanks you very much.

Attachments

• aattachment.php.jpeg
    aattachment.php.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 282
  • attachment.php.jpeg
    attachment.php.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 265
  • Screenshot_2014-06-15-19-57-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-15-19-57-25.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 272
  • Screenshot_2014-06-15-19-57-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-15-19-57-46.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 266

matt_galaxygio

Oct 2, 2011
Surabaya
www.facebook.com
No Gradient on Statusbar and navbar

I already installed the fixed Home.apk and following every single step right but it's still fully transparent, no gradient like in sony kitkat roms (i'm using Xperia M 4.3 stock 15.4.A.1.9)

Any solutions?

syedafzal.shah

Dec 29, 2013
warangal, Telangana
iam on single Sim stock 4.3 Xperia M with unlocked bootloader and Root, i want that status bar and Nav bar on my device... will it work on my device?

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

I already installed the fixed Home.apk and following every single step right but it's still fully transparent, no gradient like in sony kitkat roms (i'm using Xperia M 4.3 stock 15.4.A.1.9)

Any solutions?

Our Onscreen buttons are not fully transparent right? iam also using Xperia M with root and unlocked bootloader... Will this work on our device? The status bar and nav bar and transparent buttons? And provide a screenshot plz

Last edited:

matt_galaxygio

Oct 2, 2011
Surabaya
www.facebook.com
iam on single Sim stock 4.3 Xperia M with unlocked bootloader and Root, i want that status bar and Nav bar on my device... will it work on my device?

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Our Onscreen buttons are not fully transparent right? iam also using Xperia M with root and unlocked bootloader... Will this work on our device? The status bar and nav bar and transparent buttons? And provide a screenshot plz

Yes and here is some of my screenshots using this mod
3eVEMdX.png
OjPAgtv.png
o0Cmehh.png

syedafzal.shah

Dec 29, 2013
warangal, Telangana
Yes and here is some of my screenshots using this mod
3eVEMdX.png
OjPAgtv.png
o0Cmehh.png

Do I need a pc to do this? What is this MOD EDIT in first page? And I deleted the Home.apk and moved the given Home.apk to system/app and gave permission as said using Root Browser
And when I reboot, I can't see my home nor any apps only lock screen , should i need to Install it also?... Iam Deodexed

Last edited:

matt_galaxygio

Oct 2, 2011
Surabaya
www.facebook.com
Do I need a pc to do this? What is this MOD EDIT in first page? And I deleted the Home.apk and moved the given Home.apk to system/app and gave permission as said using Root Browser
And when I reboot, I can't see my home nor any apps only lock screen , should i need to Install it also?... Iam Deodexed

Mine actually does work but no gradient showing up. The mod edit is the hacking tool for android apps and in xda it is forbidden to use it in forum section. I think your home apk not installed properly. Make sure you have another launcher in case the original launcher doesn't work.

Top Liked Posts