Extend the Power Off menu with reboot and so on in stock

Search This thread

reynierpm

Nov 12, 2010
Florida
dynamotechnology.com
Hi there, I have a N6 running stock Android 5.1 LMY47D. By default "reboot" is not an option when you press "Power Off" button so how do I extend that menu to add "Reboot, "Reboot into Recovery" options? I know there are a lot of ways to do it: trhough XPosed and Advanced Power Menu module (not sure if works fine on Android 5.1), through apps on the PlayStore (one more app just for reboot the phone) and by installing a custom ROM (I like stock for now) but there is a way to avoid all of this and just extend the menu?

Any advice?

gunit34328

Feb 28, 2011
Hi there, I have a N6 running stock Android 5.1 LMY47D. By default "reboot" is not an option when you press "Power Off" button so how do I extend that menu to add "Reboot, "Reboot into Recovery" options? I know there are a lot of ways to do it: trhough XPosed and Advanced Power Menu module (not sure if works fine on Android 5.1), through apps on the PlayStore (one more app just for reboot the phone) and by installing a custom ROM (I like stock for now) but there is a way to avoid all of this and just extend the menu?

Any advice?

as far as i know, the only options are the ones that you listed since there is no stock option built into 5.1:

1) Xposed (which is either in alpha or beta so if i were you i would wait on this option due to stability issues).

2) install an app from the playstore ( i am currently using SimpleReboot which currently satisfies my needs for now).

Reactions: reynierpm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any advice?

as far as i know, the only options are the ones that you listed since there is no stock option built into 5.1:

1) Xposed (which is either in alpha or beta so if i were you i would wait on this option due to stability issues).

2) install an app from the playstore ( i am currently using SimpleReboot which currently satisfies my needs for now).