[EXTENSION] APK Downloader v2 ( Official ) - Download APK filles from Chrome/Firefox

Search This thread

redphx

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com
Hi there, long time no see.
Because this thread is too old, and this is a brand new version of APK Downloader, so I decided to make a new thread instead. Hope it's OK.

d68Pf.png

APK Downloader is a Google Chrome extension / Firefox addon that allows you to download Android APK files from Google Play Store (Android Market) to your PC
APK Downloader 2.0 is now available. It's now smaller, faster, and also supports Firefox

Features:
  • Easy to setup
  • Download instantly APK files from Google Play server, so it's faster ( if not fastest ) than any third-party web sites.
  • Download .OBB files ( APK Expansion files ) from games.
  • Support both Chrome and Firefox.

Install:

After install, you need to configure your account. Please visit the Homepage for more information.

Screenshots:
QAsznR9.png

APK Downloader will add the "Download APK" button​

Changelogs:
2.0.3: 2014/08/11
  • Support download .OBB files ( APK Expansion files ) . Now you can download games with its data files ( like Real Football 2013 )

2.0.2: 2014/08/10
  • Fix error "Failed - Server problem"

2.0.1: 2014/08/08
  • Fix error "Cannot download this app" in some apps

2.0: 2014/08/07
  • Support Firefox
  • Smaller and faster

If you have any problems, let me know and I'll try to help you.

Last edited:

josechufa

Apr 9, 2011
Valladolid
ROOT Greenify Beta 12 close when going to open it tackles, I had to regrsar the Beta 11, greetings, GlassRom_Blue_V18_AC! DSound, josechufa theme, greetings. :good:

redphx

Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
I just tried it, Seems to start downloading but then I get a Failed - Server Problem on the download.

redphx

Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com
Last edited:

davelee1054

Apr 22, 2013
Seems a little sketchy.

I could, in theory, pay for an app, download its apk, and distribute it everywhere, no?

If I assume that the people using your extension have no malicious intent, what is this extension useful for?

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Seems a little sketchy.

I could, in theory, pay for an app, download its apk, and distribute it everywhere, no?

If I assume that the people using your extension have no malicious intent, what is this extension useful for?
If you are a rom developer or something along those lines then you can pull the latest updates of Google apps and such to include in Roms or projects. There are a lot of uses for an app like this that are not at all sketchy.

Top Liked Posts