Themes / Apps / Mods Extra Exynos Performance Magisk Module

Search This thread
what game did you play? i tried pubg and the frame drop are so much. had to disable all the game service to make it better , but still got some frame drop.
I had played both pubg, new state and call of duty mobile, I dont experience any issues like you are mentioning and like I said beforehand, I am not using this module or any module to improve performance, The only thing I am using is some build.props mod and a stock modded rom called Beyond Rom, My device is S21U and SOC is Exynos2100.

lawong

Sep 23, 2010
Huawei P40 Pro
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I had played both pubg, new state and call of duty mobile, I dont experience any issues like you are mentioning and like I said beforehand, I am not using this module or any module to improve performance, The only thing I am using is some build.props mod and a stock modded rom called Beyond Rom, My device is S21U and SOC is Exynos2100.
allright noted , currently im on stock firmware, maybe thats the reason.

allright noted , currently im on stock firmware, maybe thats the reason.
no stock firmware should have no such problem like that either. Maybe you are using old firmware or too much apps in the background or something. Try resetting your phone and see if the issue persists. It can be for malicious apps running in the background which are decreasing your performance.

Where you activate maximum performance?
Screenshot_20230822_154116_Device care.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This module will fix the frequencies of your gpu for better performance in gaming and other things on the expense of heat.

-The gaming performance will be boost.
    -This module only for exynos s21 phone.
    -Yes, it work on s21,s21+,s21u exynos only.
    -Only rooted phone.
    -Installed within mgaisk manager.

I am not responsible for any thing happen to your phone since more heat generated less phone battery life and other things.
    Thx for your listening.

Changelog:-
    -V2.2 :
    Fixing bluetooth issue not working
    -V2.1 :
    More consistable performance
    You need to
    enable game alternative performance
    Have been removed
    (GOS Stop Process Limiting.zip)
    -V2 :
    Enhance some tweaks for better performance

-Another file added
    Add a new module to stop Samsung game Optimization from limiting the SOC so now you can keep it without its ****ty throttling by installing (GOS Stop Process Limiting.zip)

-V1.4 :
    Enable HDR(10+) on usual use
    Change parameters for better
    Increase cpu usage limit on heating
    -V1.4 :
    Enable HDR(10+) on usual use
    Change parameters for better
    Increase cpu usage limit on heating
    I installed this and there is a strange bug. When installed is impossible connect phone at pc because doesn't recognize it
    I installed this and there is a strange bug. When installed is impossible connect phone at pc because doesn't recognize it
    When you disable the USB debugging in dev mod it recognize again. But remains a strange bug.
    When you disable the USB debugging in dev mod it recognize again. But remains a strange bug.
    Thank you 👍👍👍
    -V2 :
    Enhance some tweaks for better performance
    -Another file added
    Add a new module to stop Samsung game Optimization from limiting the SOC so now you can keep it without its ****ty throttling by installing (GOS Stop Process Limiting.zip)