Extreme Sensation™ Blaze and Blitz - Help thread for ppl who can't post at dev forum

Search This thread

cosmin_b78

Jun 16, 2010
London
Hi and thanks for the thread. I used your blitz 5, very good rom, but I couldn't live unlocking the lockscreen before answering the phone. I'm looking forward for your new update and maybe a solution to this problem. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710 using XDA App

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Hi and thanks for the thread. I used your blitz 5, very good rom, but I couldn't live unlocking the lockscreen before answering the phone. I'm looking forward for your new update and maybe a solution to this problem. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710 using XDA App

Yes it will be fixed on b8 :D I hope so eheheheh

steve10574

Dec 4, 2011
Just as a bye your bye every time i reinstall blitz i cannot connect to market place via 3G until i access it by WiFi not massive issue but i get it every time (blitz 4 and 5)

not sure if this is just me

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Also quick one if i am on Blitz5 and would like to stay there should i still upgrade to 3.30 and whats best process to do so?

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Just as a bye your bye every time i reinstall blitz i cannot connect to market place via 3G until i access it by WiFi not massive issue but i get it every time (blitz 4 and 5)

not sure if this is just me

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Also quick one if i am on Blitz5 and would like to stay there should i still upgrade to 3.30 and whats best process to do so?

Have u flash the market fix for b5 yet mate?

Kay trust me b8 will be better cost I'm starting all over again, and even if u want to upgrade to b8 later u don't need to go to 3.30 firmware :)
Sent from my Legend using XDA App

steve10574

Dec 4, 2011
Yup did the market fix like i said once i have connected to the market by wifi once then its fine on 3G but not before lol

cool so theres no radio or battery improvements worth upgrading to 3,30 now for then?

Have u flash the market fix for b5 yet mate?

Kay trust me b8 will be better cost I'm starting all over again, and even if u want to upgrade to b8 later u don't need to go to 3.30 firmware :)
Sent from my Legend using XDA App

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Omg!!!! Guyssss The Extreme Sensation series is now one month old :) and we already got +180k views, and thanks so much for ppl that have been helping me, u know who u are :D :D .... if u appreciate what I'm cooking please help me buy a white sensation XE cover hehehe cos it looks so damn sexy and please consider rating the thread 5 hehehe

Happy One Month Old Extreme Sensation! !! Heheheehe

Have a good day!
Sent from my Legend usiing xxda App

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Can't wait for blitz 8. This rom is the best out there. Great builds and even greater support. Cheers friend.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Cheers mate :D :D I'm having a lot of tests now, b8 will be available on the weekend :D

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
CHEERS its either this weekend or tomorrow (that I would release b8) so pls wish me luck on tomorrow's test plsss :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is for ppl who needs help but cant post at dev forum yet
    Well I think this is actually a good idea...you have no idea how many requests for help we see from people who aren't yet able to post in dev threads.

Anyone posting crap in here again will be dealt with. It has nothing to do with promotion, so quit crying.

Oh and the ones who created those thread tags, expect to hear from me soon.

EDIT: One person has been given a short vacation for it.
    Ppl that have got any questions about this Rom that cant post in development forum yet, can post here :D

Enjoy :D

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App
    Bump for a friendly and helpful developer!
    Bump for a friendly and helpful developer!

Thanks mate, I honestly didn't intend this thread to promote, just to inform an update and for ppl who can't post in dev forum :D

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone