[EXYNOS][GalaxyNote4][N910C/U/H/S/L/K][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 6/30/2023

Search This thread

ananjaser1211

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I'm using the phone with the new build normally, I didn't notice any problem, the battery consumption, which was high initially, reduced a little, in general, for me, there's no change compared to the previous build, as both worked well with me. The high consumption was explained now that anan said that it is a bug that always leaves the phone in performance mode, but I didn't notice any problems because of that, in general, the build is very stable.
The only thing I noticed was strange about this build, the network icon doesn't precisely mark the signal (I'm talking about the 2G/3G/4G network, not the Wi Fi), it's always the empty icon (even with a signal), half or full, I use the 3C All In One Toolbox, and it correctly measures the % signal, when the network icon is empty or half, obviously this doesn't affect the general usage.
Overall, it's getting better, again, thank you anan
The Mobile network signal has indeed changed with 17.1, ive seen some commits to address, but so far they only break the indicator (0 bar always) , ill take a look at it and see if there is a way to fix it. we should not really face this issue since it only occurs on RIL blobs of Pie as far as i remember
Connecting to my Synology vpn server via L2TP/IPSEC PSK does not work.
It does work with org 6 rom.

@ananjaser1211 Huge respect for your work!
Thanks, i will take a look, i dont have a synology, but could you test PPTP if that is a thing ? a member on our group mentioned that VPN connections (manual ones, not via 3rd party apps) do not work, but i dont know yet what protocol he is using

edit, i managed to find a free L2TP/IPSEC PSK connection, from vpngate website, with the given credentials it connects, I have tested PPTP with a website named "vpnjantit" and it works,

so i am not sure what is causing it to fail on your end (and the guy in our group) i will ask for more information on the subject

Last edited:
Reactions: hajkan

ykkfive

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 25, 2010
ykkfive.blogspot.com
The Mobile network signal has indeed changed with 17.1, ive seen some commits to address, but so far they only break the indicator (0 bar always) , ill take a look at it and see if there is a way to fix it. we should not really face this issue since it only occurs on RIL blobs of Pie as far as i remember

Thanks, i will take a look, i dont have a synology, but could you test PPTP if that is a thing ? a member on our group mentioned that VPN connections (manual ones, not via 3rd party apps) do not work, but i dont know yet what protocol he is using

edit, i managed to find a free L2TP/IPSEC PSK connection, from vpngate website, with the given credentials it connects, I have tested PPTP with a website named "vpnjantit" and it works,

so i am not sure what is causing it to fail on your end (and the guy in our group) i will ask for more information on the subject

hi ananjaser1211

you may try protonvpn too, it's free and you can switch to a different protocol within the app (should be 2 available), if needed

btw, i have sent you a pm b4. pls read if you have time and i hope it helps

regards

Reactions: ananjaser1211

ananjaser1211

hi ananjaser1211

you may try protonvpn too, it's free and you can switch to a different protocol within the app (should be 2 available), if needed

btw, i have sent you a pm b4. pls read if you have time and i hope it helps

regards
Thanks, my bad ive missed it, ill get to it ASAP tmw.

ill take a look at proton, my guess for now is, something ive done in the past month alleviated the issue, but im not certain yet

Reactions: w41ru5 and ykkfive

ananjaser1211

hi ananjaser1211

What about los18.1 @ananjaser1211

it has less bugs for daily usage i think
i will do 18 when we figure out most of the issues with 17. we still need to improve microphones, and possibly do enforcing / sepolicy. after that ill look into 18, it did boot before so our device can handle it

Reactions: Menelkir

bkaraaslan

Jul 29, 2021
i will do 18 when we figure out most of the issues with 17. we still need to improve microphones, and possibly do enforcing / sepolicy. after that ill look into 18, it did boot before so our device can handle it
microphone is the most important bug. while the video call voice is not hearded by opponent. I am about to buy galaxy a51 for this bug.

Last edited:

kadere61

Jul 29, 2021
First of all, thank you for your hard work.

When listening to wired music via spotify or youtube application, sound comes from both the speaker and the headphones.

and also even simple apps cannot be seen by google play store. I'm giving an example netflix. It gives an error that it is not compatible with your device.

n910c phone model.

Has anyone had this problem before and fixed it?

note : google translate

ananjaser1211

First of all, thank you for your hard work.

When listening to wired music via spotify or youtube application, sound comes from both the speaker and the headphones.

and also even simple apps cannot be seen by google play store. I'm giving an example netflix. It gives an error that it is not compatible with your device.

n910c phone model.

Has anyone had this problem before and fixed it?

note : google translate
This bug has been fixed in the next releases.
microphone is the most important bug. while the video call voice is not hearded by opponent. I am about to buy galaxy a51 for this bug.

Thanks! Video call using apps such as whatsapp , facebook and so on ?

Reactions: Pitec

hamid3pnn

Aug 21, 2011
This bug has been fixed in the next releases.

Thanks! Video call using apps such as whatsapp , facebook and so on ?
Hi thanks for nice rom , as others said microphone and video call voice are important bugs, i tested whatsapp , google meets ,.. in all of them, the voice could not be heard by the other side , also i have some random reboots sometimes , please fix these

Reactions: SuperNova92

ananjaser1211

Hi thanks for nice rom , as others said microphone and video call voice are important bugs, i tested whatsapp , google meets ,.. in all of them, the voice could not be heard by the other side , also i have some random reboots sometimes , please fix these
Thanks for the details! i will test them out soon once possible, since VoIP is blocked in my country. hopefully its not a complicated fix

regarding the random reboots, if possible, upload `/data/tombstones` folder .
but the error persists for me.

When I want to listen to a song, it comes out from both the headphones and the speaker.
in the "next" release, it has not been released yet. still working on other audio stuff
sorry just a suggestion check on the media codecs
Sure, but could you provide more details on what to check, i.e what is the issue, ive tested youtube playback and video recording (in 3rd party apps such as footej) looks fine, video playback in twitter , insta and tiktok seem fine (with the FakeDeviceInfo patch zip)

Reactions: hamid3pnn

unicunic8

Dec 24, 2014
Thanks for the details! i will test them out soon once possible, since VoIP is blocked in my country. hopefully its not a complicated fix

in the "next" release, it has not been released yet. still working on other audio stuff

Sure, but could you provide more details on what to check, i.e what is the issue, ive tested youtube playback and video recording (in 3rd party apps such as footej) looks fine, video playback in twitter , insta and tiktok seem fine (with the FakeDeviceInfo patch zip)
I have also tested, everything went well, why did the others complain about the audio, I was surprised

Reactions: ananjaser1211

retiredtab

Nov 16, 2017
@hamid3pnn, if you are reporting random reboots, it's important to share your data/tombstones folder as Anan requested. On the tab S2 devices, we discovered that the random reboots were due to gnss crashing only because 4 people shared their data/tombstones and it was common among all 4.

If you don't know how to get data/tombstones, see my instructions at

https://xdaforums.com/t/troubleshoo...rs-running-any-version-of-android-10.4308203/

If your tombstones show the same gnss crash message, then we already have a potential fix for Note 4 users because tab S2 and Note 4 share a lot of same exynos5433 code. And the fix is changing one line of code.

DriftSpeed

Mar 29, 2011
Las Pinas
planning to install so i can use as a secondary phone for office related stuff (whatsapp/viber/google hangouts/gapps,etc.) and ms outlook. any issues encountered by anyone using for a similar setup? feedback is much appreciated. thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    if u go back to stock rom and problem not solved :
    1. DRK, Modem, EFS maybe corrupt can make ur note4 bootloop
    2. Bad sub board
    3. Bad OSC300 in RF IC area
    4. Bad CPU connection on mainboard to RF IC U301 see schematic.

read this for software problem

go to mobile phone repair for hardware problem.
    Feedback: tried the software fix ...the procedures went smooth but nothing changed.. so I guess its time to say goodbye to the n910C
    Thanks
    http-i-imgur-com-FEDeu-CH.png

LineageOS 18.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C/H/U/S/L/K | N915S/L/K | N916S/L/K)

--> Personal Notes <--
    20230630 Release notes :

Hello again everyone, I have finalized the release, half of these changes were included in the last "test" release i posted, i had to postpone any releases due to my note 4 USB port dying on me, but now that it is all sorted i managed to debug and do some changes i wanted to finish.

Overall this release is more or less preparation for Android 12/13 if i ever get around to doing them, there was alot of missing upstream required in the kernel and adding them helped performance alot, and hopefully aid in fixing the random app crashes reported, CPU, Binder, Memory and few others have been upstreamed.

i have used my note 4 for few days with my main sim card in it, made alot of calls, tested various modes such as bluetooth calls and so on, and it has been solid, battery life sucks on performance mode, using low/balanced did help things a bit, but i would not say its excellent, the ROM is too demanding.

Few other minor notes, Audio, fingerprint in 3rd party apps, Vulkan GPU all got fixes, WiFi is more stable now regardless of NearbySharing settings, and i added support for MicroG, and S-PEN Palm rejection. i have listed everything in the changelog

Note : While now the phone runs the actual official CTS fingerprint, it fails to pass CTS, after some testing it seems that the official note 4 fingerprint is no longer being certified, unless im mistaken, To circumvent this, if you need CTS pass you must flash magisk and Kdrag0n SafetyNet Fix module.

20221231 Release notes :

Happy to be able to still work on this device whenever the time allows, Lineage 18.1 Android 11 is here, comes with a good number of bug fixes and optimizations. and fixes some old issues we struggled with in past versions, Audio is still sadly a big downside of lineage roms however it is good enough for every day use and media consumption.

I have updated all the wikis on SourceForge, and ROM is mirrored to AFH.

Further more, i will be compiling PixelExperience 11 and releasing it soon, since sadly there is no RR-OS with android 11.

Android 11 itself is moving to EOL, so sooner or later i will have to start working on 12, so that is in the pipeline, other things such as TWRP will also get an update next year.

There isnt much traction to the note 4 anymore, but im happy some people still find it usable to this day
    universal543
    Happy new year everyone!

SourceForge mirrors, Wiki and TWRP/Bootloader is all found here Head over to WiKi for instructions.

The main device repo contains bug reporting and tracking found here it is the most updated bug list page and you are able to provide your own bug reports there following the steps below.

Submitting new issues/Requests
    • First read existing issues and the F.A.Q Below to ensure its not a duplicate/workaround
    • Head over to universal5433 for logging and issue reporting guide
    • provide as much info as possible and upload your logs on the forum

old release notes

This is more or less a minor release, You can dirty flash it, Main key points is fixing encryption and few other minor things.
    Ive also included VR Support which enables Gyro sensor in VR, however it is VERY funky and you need to force enable the Gyro service in Google VR Services

RR builds are compiled and will be released along side this, with the same changelog as 17.1 however ive also compiled FaceUnlock packages and enabled SystemInfo overlay
    20220421:

Hey everyone! Glad to be back again for another release, This one has been in development for couple months now, and comes with massive upgrades and improvements, the most major is a full transition into Exynos7420 Oreo graphics drivers, which modernizes our device graphics stack significantly, and finally allows us to use proper OMX media codecs which solves many issues including the dreaded low quality playback! (You no longer need to flash FakeDeviceInfo)
    Further more the new GPU driver significantly boosts performance in games and UI which is always a welcome (including fixing graphical glitches in games)

Other major fixes include full encryption support, Please refer to Updated TWRP to perform first time encryption setup, i must warn however, Encryption might interfere with future rom flashes, so only use it if you can keep your data backed up, as it will fully deny you access to it from TWRP.

This release also includes fixes for the random reboots, and Audio leakage, sadly this does not address the tiny microphone quality, so that remains an issue, Please refer to bugs for an uptodate bug list and instructions on how to easily report new issues

Big thanks to @Fuadmoin , @ISoreo and @TrisTanster for a ton of help with testing

20210630:

Builds for all variants have been updated, this release has been a WIP since April, ive done quite alot of changes for memory management, and added zRAM with LZ4 compression, to significantly improve our RAM situation.

Ive also fixed a broken sdfat driver that caused random reboots, and over all did a clean up of the kernel, removed old commits, updated some drivers, and more importantly, ive removed "ALL" custom GPU modifications, as they cause graphical issues in most games, and overheating, this means there no longer is an option to overclock/undervolt GPU. for now atleast.

finally, ive added a binary to help with N910H devices, which now allows them the option to go to settings > mobile networks > and pick 3G (full guide in F.A.Q) to fix SIM issues

Change-log wise this is a "small" update, but it hopefully addresses various stability problems, i have not done much work in audio tho, nothing ready for release, but i will be looking into that moving further.

03/08/2021
    Update : I have released N910U builds with full sim support, they are available in the download section Sim calls / Data and SMS were all tested. it should be at the same level of bugs as other models now

03/05/2021
    Alright i finally have time to release the next set of builds, i have done alot of work again on Audio to make it more stable.
    and other fixes overall for modem / sim. i have used it for the past 3 days with my sim in it, and its alright.
    i have also made a magisk module which you need to flash if you want high quality instagram (and other apps) video playback. all info in F.A.Q

I still have no idea how N910H will perform, so let me know if it works or not. if sim is buggy, try to manually force 3G APNs
    N910U Now can show baseband info but still will not load or detect simcards. so no progress there.

We are down to few bugs, i am going to try to tackle some boring tasks in the next releases, like selinux and encryption, i am hoping to get us enforced soon, and maybe encrypted. after that i will probably re-do all our device trees. in case we ever get all the bugs resolved, we might apply to lineage official

2/17/2021
    This batch of releases should hopefully address the random reboots and sim issues faced by many, i have also did entire audio from scratch, which would be fun to experiment on, i could not test it fully so i am going to expect that some calling scenarios might not work, would love to know about them.

i would like to also mention that the power management in this build has been re-done and settings > battery > profiles actually do use custom tunable similar to stock ROM, you may override the frequency i set for CPUs via HKTweaks but i personally think its better for over all stability and battery life

i should also mention that performance in general is miles better than both 16 and 17.1 builds of the past, as i found a big flaw in the kernel

over-all these set of builds carry a ton of improvements and fixes, and many missing commits that we should have had ages ago.

Enjoy and do let me know how it goes, to report any issues, follow the guide below on how to capture useful logs

2020 NOV
    Alright everyone, so i have taken the stable state of our lineage 16.0 trees and decided to just go for 17.1, i have basically observed the same bugs (wifi thing on idle, no video recording in default cam app and encryption) so figured it was worth it to just spend the extra time to upbring 17.1, i have noticed a ton of improvements myself, i dropped certain hacks, and repaired a bunch of stuff in the tree, and fixed some critical 16.0 bugs related to GPS, Wifi and a ton others. I hope you enjoy this release, and please let me know how it goes, i am basically down to 2 or 3 testers at this point as everyone i knew already left this device, and i personally suck at testing, i loaded my phone with gapps micro, nova prime launcher and my general social apps / debugging tools. and so far its solid, There are some additional notes make sure to read below regarding registering fingerprint, as it gets stuck but actually takes in the FP information.

regarding continuing 16 builds, i dont know honestly, the build server i use is already crowded and building for 5 devices is too much to handle, last 16 build might be the last for a while.

Hope you enjoy this release!

Also BIG WARNING : Dualbootpatcher is no longer a thing with 17.1, it wont work ,dont ask me for support. the tool is deprecated

Lineage 16 release notes :-

Alright, it took a lot of work and effort, but finally our device is running Android Pie in a state that is considered "usable" by myself and the testers. There is still a lot of room for improvement but for now the current C/H build is good enough. S/L/K and U builds will follow later after the C/H one is tested, and while i get myself a server.

This project is only possible due to the awesome people who helped me get my foot into AOSP development, which is very different from what I'm used to. In no particular order, our thanks to @Lunarixus , @ripee , @Stricted (especially for commits that fixed RIL) @tripLr , @bonuzzz and many others from various communities who helped indirectly by sharing their device trees on GitHub.

I will continue to work on Lineage 16.0 and hopefully Lineage 17.0 in the future. I am enjoying AOSP more than TW at the moment.
    Expect other flavors of AOSP Pie to come out. I was going to release Havoc but it seems to have a problem with incall UI when you install gapps, so I'm skipping it for now.

If you appreciate the effort behind this, don't hesitate to leave a thanks, provide constructive criticism and maybe consider donating some "totally not illegal stuff" over at my paypal

Documentation
    - Our project is also at SourceForge

TWRP
    - My builds (3.7) WIth encryption support - XDA or SourceForge

ROOT Method
    Magisk
    - Simple follow Install instructions , Make sure to enable Magisk Hide to restore SafetyNet functionality
    - i recommend Magisk V23 + Magisk hide for most usage

Google Apps
    Open GApps
    - Pick ARM > Android 11.
    - MicroG is supported as of 6/29/2023+ Builds

or
    BiTGApps
    - Pick ARM Package

Odin
    - Odin3 v3.13.3

Heimdall
    - Glass Echidna

Bootloader/Modem
    - Latest Packages here

Hope you enjoy this ROM!

--> Quick Notes about this project <--
    • ROM is stable for daily-usage.
    • Only the N910C version is tested by me.
    • All Exynos models support full functionality (Sim , calls etc)
    • For Stable Camera (Photo/Video) Use this GoogleCamera or XDA Thanks @Kaper_20 and enable camera2Api
    • Lineage 17.1/18.1 DOES NOT support dualboot patcher!
    • The kernel is fully customizable using HKTweaks by corsicanu: Github

--> Known Bugs <--
    --> Credits <--

Thanks for the best testers you could wish for :
    @Fuadmoin for extensive N910S/L/K Testing
    @ISoreo for extensive N910C Testing
    ck on telegram for N910U testing
    @Voytec83 @claude96 @Enginyaman @MrNova @podiwadda @muddii_yasser @Mohelsayedplus @SypeR_ @exalented @Seemanthinis @clewisit

Downloads, Change-logs and F.A.Q Below
    Source Code:
    github

ROM OS Version: 11.x
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Bootloader/Modem and TWRP 3.5.9+
    Based On: Lineage OS 17.1

Version Information
    stable
    Stable Release Date: 2023-06-30
    Created 2019-06-09
    Downloads and changelogs

Track changes on RefinedChannel : Telegram
    Discussion and chat: Telegram
    My TWRP (3.7.0) For all Galaxy Note 4 Exynos Variants With Encryption : XDA
    This project is also hosted on SourceForge with links to ROM,s Recovery and Bootloader Packages.

--> Downloads <--
    Lineage 18.1 (06/30/2023 - STABLE)

N910C/H (treltexx) MD5 : f6403c639dcde4b3650580f2c7bb44c5
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) MD5 1729e27b38e4a05c5d36c12904df48d9
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) MD5 : c9fb827889f9509f33f79d2b5e9e810a
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) MD5 : ea15e2e82a82e6a7a9cb939f86df44ed
    N910U (trhpltexx) MD5 : 3bb752e3285c2525cc7e4353d1f9a27a
    SourceForge : Download
    AFH : Download

Old Builds (Only on AFH and SourceForge)

Lineage 18.1 (12/31/2022 - STABLE)
    N910C/H (treltexx) MD5 : f04e4d721f00944fb69d1e722a596d1b
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) MD5 afd9a56cbbf149b95caafba69565efa4
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) MD5 : 8b1313779913f456cb2aaf446d545f6c
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) MD5 : cb852552c3d0295e7afc9251d97d446d
    N910U (trhpltexx) MD5 : 636b8a2f0305ef5cbb2c377fdf463ff5
    AFH : Download

Lineage 17.1 (04/30/2022 - STABLE)
    N910C/H (treltexx) MD5 : 510fbbada80fb21eccacb22cdd8b9943
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) MD5 93f6b140d3af105d93718264db5ad9cb
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) MD5 : 724e3ad16b217a0ccd53d4ca08a5ea3c
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) MD5 : c21c8c014d1dab3174fe783dd9451094
    N910U (trhpltexx) MD5 : 7e5944265b2980d9eb33eff8b2875f95

Lineage 17.1 (04/21/2022 - STABLE)
    N910C/H (treltexx) MD5 : 5d3006cec330316f5187aab14c8ec3c7
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) MD5 12fa00de2dfa0affcaab2bd590b72454
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) MD5 : 70754e3490c9576899db1e7632e555d8
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) MD5 : cc01e77e0b5e26e122427ddaa41d790f
    N910U (trhpltexx) MD5 : 4ee91c68117f2ef77a960dbf1eb771c4
    Google Drive : Download

Lineage 17.1 (6/30/2021 - STABLE)
    N910C/H (treltexx) : AFH | MD5 : ac96cb3104b2e2b7a85fab8b6ce8ac06
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : ff84c1b4d4f4fdef8b0382efd1fe8fdc
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 79e104f0984b0cfa2f9ae88cdf42a42d
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 6f1c70a84b40131281d519d659723625
    N910U (trhpltexx) : AFH | MD5 : 31e4ef4ec43af360ecaac704f37ff6bb
    Google Drive mirror : Download
    FakeDeviceInfo v2 : GDrive | AFH (Read more about it in F.A.Q)

Lineage 17.1 N910U Update (3/08/2021 - STABLE)
    N910U (trhpltexx) : AFH | MD5 : 331659c66e1dcd82ec0be81de7899bd6
    Google Drive : Mirror

Lineage 17.1 (3/05/2021 - STABLE)
    N910C/H (treltexx) : AFH | MD5 : a2da420d64b450988f5b23c61120bf07
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 762cef4d9353bfc9a0eed7e7b139db9e
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : da3924b4ceff4793bb5a7f9d10e3fca5
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) : AFH | MD5 : ab09e57d034dc3dd5f94dd7b45d96f8d
    N910U ALPHA (trhpltexx) : AFH | MD5 : 8d610b1f348990850e527ba544d3d1f6
    Google Drive mirror : Download
    FakeDeviceInfo : AFH (Read more about it in F.A.Q)

Lineage 17.1 (2/17/2021)
    N910C/H (treltexx) : AFH | MD5 : a04e33f9b9143a5e1bddf84b02da2425
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : ce1a4711a2f9da5801c0a6ef6a2472e8
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 09826bb4adba8e472f2d77dc337493eb
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 8c511737528abf6fdbf6576b77fed985
    N910U ALPHA (trhpltexx) : AFH | MD5 : 0694c9a1d3bc9da0c2037ce82b263244
    GoogleDrive Mirror : Download
    Calls patch : Download

Lineage 17.1 (11/23/2020)
    N910C/H (treltexx) : AFH | MD5 : e8de4fa2e53d21ab59c9524c2c09fec9
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : d2b38f59afc461035f6723551d1716bd
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : b4cbf809ebdd176cb74bdd4294cbc79c
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 87da8b64428d52215149efdc0a4c06c9
    N910U ALPHA (trhpltexx) : AFH | MD5 : 030c8cfeb8412fb1ed594e3bc946445b

Lineage 16.0 (11/01/2020)
    N910C/H (treltexx) : AFH | MD5 : a09788f0384b7d10924acb1467603f48
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 48950d5032f0721d1e2bd892a61baf1f
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 082461f5c5099aac5a200cb2100f48c9
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) : AFH | MD5 : a61060895aae647b42b0107d1e50bc69
    N910U ALPHA (trhpltexx) : AFH | MD5 : 6221a2d991083778c502dd5764d6ebe9

->> Lineage 16.0 builds (10/19/2019)
    N910C/H (treltexx) : AFH | MD5 : 488840aca19725b0003f5d262da95b2f
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 04681665fa88a1c4eacd56e42067bd09
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : c7c975bd401f1e5a5a1ea3c7f8486631
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) : AFH | MD5 : c72ec56a7f67d6d57ab78759f9375718

->> Lineage 16.0 builds (10/10/2019)
    N910C/H (treltexx) : AFH | MD5 : c26c8cedf315398c002c4c7629eb2b56
    N910S/L/K (trelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 0b7cf4305d160f7a42c5d5342c1a74cb
    N915SLK (tbelteskt) : AFH | MD5 : 0a302764053ce8e1ef666a3f34e97698
    N916SLK (tre3calteskt) : AFH | MD5 : a91239b9335bc79231a1ec2bc8e5572c

--> Changelog <--
    Lineage 18.1 Update (06/30/2023 - STABLE)

- S-PEN Palm Rejection Support
    - MicroG Signature Spoofing Support
    - Fix Tcp log spams
    - Re-write and fix libinit device/fingerprint detection
    - Fixed Previously broken CTS Fingerprint (Only Kdrag0n SafetyNet fix required now)
    - WiFi Sleep and misc issues fixed (NearbySharing/P2P and random disconnection)
    - WiFi Background scan support enabled
    - Fixed CallRecording (Recorded Mic will be very quiet though)
    - Update APN Config to latest Samsung Android 13 release
    - Fixes to VoIP/3rdParty Calling low volume issues
    - AudioHAL slight rework to work better
    - Fix Vulkan GPU support which should reduce random app crashes
    - Re-tune PowerProfiles once more
    - Fix Biometrics Fingerprint in 3rd party apps (Magisk, Paypal etc)
    - Fix overlays for WiFi Bands and disable unsupported MAC Randomization properly
    - Fix KernelCPUThread missing cpu stat nodes
    - synced with latest lineage source at June 2023

Kernel Changes
    - Upstream Kernel CPUFREQ_Stats and UID_SYS_STATS to fix various ROM errors
    - Upstream CPUFREQ_Interactive Driver to optimize Frequency balancing and improve performance
    - Switch CPU Frequencies properly
    - Fix few memory leaks in cpufreq stat
    - Upstream ZRAM and misc MM drivers
    - Upstream Android Binder Driver to help with random app crashes
    - Merge misc Patches required for Android 11 to work properly
    - Reduce RGBLED and Display aggressive logging
    - Fix a GPU Driver bug that caused a soft crash in the kernel
    - Overall Performance and memory improvements

Lineage 18.1 Update (12/31/2022 - STABLE)

• Update and fix trees for Android 11
    • Update various Packages and drivers/hidls
    • Cleanup the device trees (leftovers/unused)
    • Update LPM (offline charging) to Samsung Android 11
    • Fix Fingerprint first enrollment lag/animation
    • Place volume on left
    • ZRAM update (75% Size, Priority, Apply early on init, discard flag)
    • Update WiFi packages/overlays
    • Enable WiFi Display (Miracast)
    • Update NFC Package
    • Add Custom LiveDisplay (Supports all MDNIE modes)
    • Switch to 2GB Dalvik VM Config (instead of 4GB)
    • Enable AAudio MMAP Support (Route through ALSA MMAP/NOIRQ Mode)
    • Remove broken HEVC Decoder (Causes hangs in streaming)
    • Fix Notification LED patterns
    • Enable Haptic on Select text
    • Cleanup and update overlays
    • Disable MAC Randomization
    • Update Memory Pinner list
    • Adjust default lineage settings (Disable lock/unlock sound, Vibate while ringing)
    • Other minor/misc optimizations
    • Fix R22P0 GPU Temp code
    • Fix Slow Audio in calls
    • Adjust Power Profiles to have extra performance from big cores
    • Disable Problematic Hotplug on big and small cores to fix lag / BT playback etc
    • Sync source to latest lineage Dec patch
    • Adjust performance overall

Kernel Changes​

• Revert higher min clocks
    • Revert overclocking support
    • Revert Undervolting
    • Revert custom HMP Mods
    • Restore Stock CPUFREQ/HMP For now
    • Set Audio Sample rate to 48khz by default
    • Fix R22P0 GPU TMU

Lineage 17.1 Minor Update (04/30/2022 - STABLE)

- Include VR Support Pacakges
    - Fix bootloop caused by encryption
    - Resync latest LOS Source

Lineage 17.1 Update (04/21/2022 - STABLE)
    * This is a cumulative release of the past couple months

- Fix interactive governor performance issues
    - build missing OMX hidl
    - update media configs to fix some playback issues
    - Switch to N935FXXS7CTJ2 OMX to fix video recording (screen record/footej)
    - Increase min cpu clock to 700mhz
    - restore stock little cpu boosting frequency
    - Revert Agressive hotplug power saving mods
    - Fix bluetooth audio suttering when screen is off
    - Switch to Exynos7420 Oreo R22P0 GPU
    - Update Gralloc to oreo buffer
    - Patch camera to work with new gralloc
    - Fix AdaptivePlayback low quality issues
    - add 4K camera recording profile (ofc wont work)
    - re-do media configs and bunch of other **** for oreo graphics
    - update power_profiles to use proper power values
    - Fix Power management in PowerProfile switcher (Balanced / Powersaving and performance now properly apply)
    - Add custom audioroute which fixes various Audio issues (leakout in headphone jack, some echo, other audio route issues)
    - Enable AOSP dynamic audio processing
    - Reserve 128MB of internal storage for critical system operations (to avoid losing data when internal is full)
    - Fix parse errors in media configs
    - Fix MFC dec/enc permissions
    - Improve RIL mobile data stability / latching onto network
    - Remove unused things such as DRK, F2FS and deprecated camera configs
    - Add Encryption support (Follow F.A.Q For how to get encrypted)
    - Add 2017 August Vendor patch level
    - Fix USB MIDI mode crash
    - Remove unsupported audio sampling rates to avoid extra processing
    - Fix WiFI Direct / P2P
    - Significantly reduce Drain caused by broken P2P
    - Add back GPS NTP server configs
    - Fix-up and update XTRA configs for GPS
    - Remove unsupported software decoders
    - Revert broken audio processing in the lineage audio HAL
    - Fix random reboots caused by invalid GNSS/GPS config
    - Disable legacy hardware keystore
    - Switch from proprietary keystore/tee to OSS for future support
    - Various fixes to USB / MTP
    - Add a fix for WiFi turning off after doze
    - And a bunch of other minor things here and there in the device trees

Kernel :-
    - Fully re-do USB upstream to fix weird issues with MTP
    - Fix FBE Encryption
    - Switch to OSS Mobicore driver
    - Remove default Boeffla block list as it broke WiFi and other parts
    - Update interactive governor
    - Disable broken/unused governors

Lineage 17.1 Update (6/30/2021 - STABLE)

- Sync GPS headers with exynos5420
    - add patch for our old gps hal
    - remove custom LMK stuff
    - add ZRAM configs
    - cleanup LMK
    - add binary to detect device and set 3g/4g and proper codename/fingerprint
    - support devices with engineering bootloader
    - Remove problematic old commits from kernel
    - re-do memfd and sdcardfs updates for Q
    - backport zpool/zbud/zsmalloc and zRAM drivers
    - Disable ZSWAP, and samsung swap (vnswap)
    - Enable 1.5GB LZ4 ZRAM
    - add proper LMK driver
    - improve powerHAL frequency changing
    - Downgrade sdfat driver to 2.0.6 to fix random reboots
    - Add FreeForm multiwindow lineage patches

Lineage 17.1 N910U Update (3/08/2021 - STABLE)
    - Fix simcard recognition
    - Fix mobile data
    - Fix voice call verbs and scenarios
    - Now fully functional Sim calls, 3rd party calls, SMS and mobile data

Lineage 17.1 (3/04/2021 - STABLE)
    - Fix modem startup on N910C/H/U that caused random reboots and sim issues overtime
    - improve modem stability and fix a bug that caused the phone to panic if you unlock it fast after boot
    - Enable Full screen gestures (See F.A.Q for how to enable)
    - Replace custom fingerprint service with stock AOSP one
    - Disable camera debugging and custom params that cause issues
    - Rework media profiles to improve camera video quality in gcam
    - Fix media performance issues to fix playback issues (Read F.A.Q for quality fix for instagram)
    - Remove buggy AptXHD bluetooth codec and keep Aptx only
    - Rework DRM service for full L1 support (No secure L1 playback yet)
    - Disable absolute volume to fix bluetooth audio issues
    - Add Wifi/Gps wakelock group to prevent issues on long uptimes
    - More fixes to disable buggy P2P/WiFi Direct spam
    - use low-end video profiles for smoother playback in some apps
    - Add back and fix missing NFC
    - Massive Audio rework to fix issues listed below :-
    - Fix calls on earpiece, speaker, bluetooth and headphones for C/H/S/L/K
    - Fix microphone issues on speaker calls
    - Fix microphone issues on video calls
    - Fix bluetooth call issues on all models
    - Fix an issue that caused headphone volume to leak from speaker
    - Fix an issue that caused earpiece to work when doing bluetooth calls
    - Add custom workaround to fix no incall volume and other audio routing when you boot muted

Old releases changelogs

Lineage 17.1 (2/17/2021)

- set default gpu clock to 600mhz to fix instability
    - add FB notifier for power hal
    - reduce mobicore logging
    - fix HMP up/down tune to fix performance issues
    - disable P2P Spam
    - add support for lineage/twrp recoveries in the device tree
    - add odex optimizations
    - let aosp only compile the needed resources for our DPI
    - add RAM pinner and pin SystemUI, graphics and runtime to RAM
    - organize ramdisk into vendor
    - add FastCharging hidl to turn on / off fast charging in settings
    - add improved SQLITE overlays for app database optimization
    - add custom max_volume warning for headphones
    - remove guard that made flipflap (sview) not compile on korean variants
    - build custom powerHAL
    - add stock interactive profiles in powerHAL (balanced, performance and power saving)
    - let the powerHAL manage CPU FREQ for all 3 modes and use stock powersaving freqs for max clocks
    - overall powerHAL now has real management now and multiple tunable presets
    - remove camera param debugging that clutter logs
    - rebrand our custom hardware HALs into universal5433
    - enable vibration intensity control in settings for some options
    - update calling overlays and signal overlays
    - organize app overlays in device tree
    - add some props for HWC
    - add mali gpu props
    - fix-up core services startup in ramdisk
    - let zram go across all 1.5GB of swap
    - add AOSP RCS packages
    - disable NFC debugging
    - properly override AOSP APNS
    - remove outdated configs and features from tree
    - add fixes for random reboots
    - update and improve audio hal / policy
    - add basic support for audio cancelation (not fully working yet)
    - re-organize stock aosp audio effect support
    - fully reworked audio mixers
    - redo mic quality / gains for all mics including headphone mic
    - redo verbs and channels for audio recording
    - reduce and remove clutter from mixers and update the used paths for speaker/earpiece and heaphones
    - let camera use both left and right microphones when recording
    - remove useless BT code and try to improve stability in media (untested in calls)
    - commonize mixers_path for all variants

NOV 24 limited Test build changelog
    - Fix OpenCL and Vulkan devices
    - Improve UI performance and scrolling
    - Disable loggy script to not fill /cache and cause issues. use adb for debugging
    - Add fixes for bluetooth SCO (calls)
    - Switch to better dalvik-heap config
    - expose our opencl and vulkan devices to apps
    - properly set max surface buffers to avoid lag over time
    - Fix APN issues that broke LTE , 3G on some phones
    - Fix Bluetooth stability issues / stuttering
    - Increase proximity detection range to match stock
    - overall graphics and UI improvements

Lineage 17.1 (11/23/2020

- Rebased trees and update to lineage 17.1 running android ten
    - resolved an issue that broke GPS + RIL Connection and affected GNSS Locking
    - Updated widevine and implemented clearkey to match modern devices with netflix playback support (requires magisk hide + reboot and some time to show up on the store)
    - Updated kernel net driver significantly to resolve connectivity issues
    - Remove broken/unsupported WiFi display that caused severe draining
    - Fixed Fingerprint for android Q (read F.A.Q For more details)
    - Allow direct booting from offline charging mode
    - Added logging service to help with user debugging (When facing issues zip me /cache) read F.A.Q if you want to disable it
    - Improve network scanning for RIL
    - Improve graphics performance
    - Early boot system for faster booting speeds
    - Include official lineage power HAL which works better on our phones
    - Apply fixes for media playback that required hacks previously
    - and everything else Android ten brings!

Lineage 16.0 (11/01/2020).

ROM :-
    - Updated to latest lineage sources with October 2020 Patch
    - Switched to new BSP to compile most blobs (including video , display etc) big thanks @Stricted
    - build and update OMX from BSP to resolve many codec issues
    - Fix graphical glitches / issues during games (pink stuff)
    - remove unused shims from the trees and do general cleanup
    - update GPS shim and and improve its stability
    - implement MultiHAL Sensors wrapper to resolve rotation and other sensor issues
    - Disable broken CPUSETS
    - update WiFi Configs and disable broken wifi features
    - update TCP and other throughput configs
    - Fix spammy P2P wifi logging
    - bring back argosd service to fix slow WiFi / lag when downloading (tested upto 260mbps)
    - Fixes to Wifi during Doze
    - build open source bluetooth blobs with some call fixes
    - update and adjust SWAP rates and switch to ZRAM
    - disable nearby service by default which makes wifi unstable when bluetooth is active
    - use second mic when using speaker calls to avoid echos
    - other misc mixer and audio changes
    - Disable GPU errors caused by unsupported screen fade effect
    - Fix Front camera in stock/3rd party
    - fixed video recording in footej camera and its quality to 1080p
    - Fix headphone mic one more time
    - Add workaround for muted incall audio

Kernel :-
    - Remove broken wakelock controls
    - implement devfreq boost driver by @Lunarixus
    - update LMK driver to resolve issues with memory leaks
    - properly kill GPU DVFS control from the driver
    - adjust GPU interactive governor
    - Fix an issue that made the GPU stuck at 100% utilization with min frequencies (this also resolved serious lag issues)
    - bring back stock input booster settings (to maintain decent performance).

Lineage 16.0 (10/19/2019)

1- Fixed low quality video in instagram/twitter and so on by fixing AVC decoder (And encoder was improved)
    2- Fixed offline charging animation
    3- inline encryption with stock (untested)
    4- Tons of fixes to WiFi, will remain working when screen is off, and more stable in games (and enabled background scan/batched scan)
    5- Generally improved the quality of video playback / recording (to inline with stock)
    6- LowMemoryKiller tweaks added that should help with the memory leak issue
    7- Enabled burn-in protection
    8- Added some fixes for mediaserver and made it more stable (It will crash less often now, but it will if you try hard enough)
    9- Many changes to ramdisk to fix missing nodes (NFC, DVFS, GPS And sensors)
    10- Adjust LowBattery warns (to inline with stock)
    11- fix some errors in miracast so it works more often
    12- Entire rework to the GPU to fix Graphical glitches, crashes and many more to heavy games (PUBG, CSR, COD etc)
    13- Removed 100mhz GPU clock, set default min 266, max 600 as stock, removed 800mhz overclock option (Max is 730)
    14- Sync with latest lineageOS source
    15- And other misc changes to fix performance and battery in general

Lineage 16.0 (10/10/2019)

Cumulative changes from all the previous test versions
    1- Re-work Audio fully with a new mixer_path based on stock tinyucm conf
    2- Fix call echo in all scenarios (3rd party calls not tested)
    3- restore stock gains (the ones we had were all over the place)
    4- fix headphone mic in 3rdpaty apps and in calls
    5- add missing wideband/narrowband scenarios
    6- update the lineage audio hardware hal
    7- restore mic level to stock without hurting voice recorders
    8- Fix memory issues (with improved LowMemoryKiller and swap)
    9- fix random shutdowns due to low memory after long useage
    10- Set the minimum GPU frequency to 160
    11- Set the GPU to be always online (due to lack of HWC, this fixes performance issues)
    12- reduce the effect of touch booster to save battery
    13- Disable swipe-up gestures
    14- Massive liveDisplay fixing (ColorProfile , Displaymode (Night/day) , Color temperature , Outdoor mode And color calibration support)
    15- Other performance improvments
    16- Improvments to calls by reverting some broken changes
    17- removed AudioFX (Qcom only)
    18- added lineage vibration hal
    19- removed custom gnss hal that wasnt needed
    20- more fixes to GPS
    21- slight changes to sensors
    22- built healthd hal (still no offline charging)
    23- enabled and fixed HWC
    24- added a prop that helps with performance
    25- Fixed NFC so it no longer ****s everything up when its turned off (and now can be turned on without also ****ing said things up)
    26- other misc changes you can see in git
    27- Fixed all HWC leaks (therefore you shouldnt have random reboots anymore)
    28- Disabled always_on GPU for better battery saving
    29- Animations and layers will have improved performance
    30- removed a workaround that delayed boots
    31- critical kernel changes to remove many workarounds we had by :
    32- updated sdcardfs driver to remove legacy stuff
    33- updated sdfat driver and enabling it for exFAT
    34- updated EXT4 driver and using it for EXT2/3 instead of dedicated drivers for both
    35- updated USB and ADB so we dont need legacy stuff anymore
    36- updated and enabled F2FS Driver (support not tested)
    37- patch a ion leak
    38- updated wireless/wifi driver to remove the need for workarounds
    39- Added back AudioFX as it works
    40- DRM changes
    41- default hotspot name
    42- fixes to rotation sensor (it works fine with/without location enabled here, but if it as slow, enable location)
    43- remove duplicated tether config
    44- fix nfc config
    45- Updated powerprofiles
    46- slight changes to meda and camera set for the future
    47- synced with latest lineage sources

TLDR : tons of fixes, better performance and having an actual usable phone.

Lineage 16.0 (9/21/2019)
    1- Full hardware video playback (no lag even on 1080p60 playback)
    2- LiveDisplay enabled (color mode changing) with more features to be added later
    3- updated and enabled back ambient and aod (not fully tested yet)
    4- added and updated APN and SPN configs
    5- improvments to camera and include camera2 instead of snap
    6- fix a mic bug that introduces artifacts in audio recording
    7- OMX and media fully redone based on herolte
    8- Rotation sensor should be more robust now
    9- few changes to spen
    10- Bluetooth range and issues fixed
    11- improve RIL for SLK variants
    12- Fix NFC issues on N916 variants
    13- improvments to NFC on intl variants
    14- set default color mode to cinema for vivid colors
    15- Removed a binary that caused SLK variants to over-heat
    16- latest lineageOS sources
    17- compiled stable builds for N910SLK|N915SLK|N916SLK
    18- overall the build is more responsive and stable due to MFC/OMX fixes

Lineage 16.0 build (9/16/2019)

1- Fixed Video playback for 3rd party apps
    2- Youtube and other social media apps will no longer freeze randomly
    3- fixed an issue that took a toll on performance
    4- over all the rom will be noticeably smoother

Lineage 16.0 initial build (9/14/2019)

1- Updated and reworked the tree all together
    2- A decent powerHAL modded to N4
    3- Bluetooth APTX errors resolved
    4- Fully fixed RIL (no workarounds needed)
    5- Entire Kernel has been built from scratch
    6- New binder, sdcardfs, and WiFi drivers
    7- all the features of HeliosKernel built it and customizable
    8- Updated brightness tables to conform with stock
    9- removed ugly workarounds and hacks
    10- Audio much more stable
    11- stock APN , TCP configs and much more
    12- Added more LED modes
    13- Added AOD and ambient display support that kinda works
    14- updated most libs and shims
    15- built lineage trust and touch HALs
    16- enabled gesture support
    17- enabled smart pixels for ROMs that support it
    18- And tons of other changes covered in the github source
    F.A.Q And Notes

Q : How to use Encryption ?
    A : First, head over to TWRP Thread And follow the notes for First time encryption setup (this involves formatting internal storage while using that twrp, This is mandatory as previous twrps did not create proper partition state for encryption), Then head over to settings > security > encryption > Encrypt Phone, the phone will reboot once or twice
    Warning : Encryption will prevent TWRP from reading your internal storage at all, And encryption is very sensitive, any untested customization or mods might brick the ROM, and putting your data at risk, only use if required

UPDATE : You will bootloop if you did not set PIN/lockscreen in setup wizard before encrypting

Q : WiFi Wont Turn on
    A : This is a bug in lineage-18.1 when you leave NearbyShare enabled and reboot, Turn it off or follow workaround in github

Q : How to Tune for Performance or battery life ?
    A : Latest release offers proper Power profiles which can be adjusted in Settings > Battery > EnergySaver and Performance. The slider will adjust MAX CPU frequency as follows,

Power saving Big: 1.4GHz Little: 1.0GHz
    Balanced: Big: 1.7GHz Little: 1.3GHz
    Performance: Big: 1.9GHz Little: 1.4GHz

Q: N910H wont detect SIM / network
    A: This is due to it trying to force LTE, Go to settings > network > mobile networks And change preferred network type to 3G, then enable and disable Airplane Mode. Here is a Video by @mvrul2k20 to explain the procedure

Q : Korean variants (S/L/K) have tube / robotic audio in calls
    A : this bug is unfixable for now as those models rely on stock audio hardware effects to fix this issue, but we cant use that and open source H/W does not support them

Q : How to enable android 11 gestures
    A : First you need to enable navigation bar (this will disable touchkeys) then go to gesture settings and enable full screen gestures

Q : Recommended camera app to use ?
    A : This Google Camera : Download or Footej2 from the play store

Q: Whenever I try flashing any lineage- build, I get the following error in TWRP: Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
    A: Update your TWRP to 3.2.3 or higher available Here or newer

Q : Device is too warm
    A : After first boot that is common, let the phone finish setting up and cool down

Q : How to get google apps ?
    A : Go to Opengapps.org . Select ARM > 11 > [your choice] and flash opengapps*.zip after the ROM.zip

Q : How to get Root ?
    A : Flash Magisk Root From Here (Recommended version 23.0 for better MagiskHide)

Q : How to tune the kernel ?
    A : use HKTweaks app from @corsicanu : Github
    Lineage OS 16 [ 9-15-2019 ]

http-i-imgur-com-FEDeu-CH.png

LineageOS 16.0 for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910C/H)

--> Personal Notes <--
    Alright, it took alot of work and effort, but finally our device is running Android Pie in a state that is considered "usable" by myself and the testers, There is still alot of room for improvement but for now the current C/H build is good enough. S/L/K and U builds will follow later after the C/H one is tested, and while i get myself a server.
    This project is only possible due to the awesome people who helped me get my foot into AOSP development, which is very different from what im used to, in no particular order, Thanks @Lunarixus , @ripee , @Stricted (especially for commits that fixed RIL) @tripLr , @bonuzzz and many others from various communities who helped indirectly by sharing their device trees on github.

I will continue to work on Lineage 16.0 and hopefully Lineage 17 in the future. i am enjoying AOSP more than TW at the moment.
    expect other flavors of AOSP Pie to come out, i was going to release Havoc but it seems to have a problem with incallui when you install gapps. so im skipping that for now.​

if you appreciate the effort behind this, dont hesitate to leave a thanks, provide constructive criticism and maybe consider donating some "totally not illegal stuff" over at my paypal

--> Downloads <--
    Lineage 16.0 initial build (9/14/2019) : AndroidFileHost [LATEST]
    MD5 : 068ef21df78c22e43035dbf710f815e0

--> Changelog <--
    Lineage 16.0 initial build (9/14/2019)
    1- Updated and reworked the tree all together
    2- A decent powerHAL modded to N4
    3- Bluetooth APTX errors resolved
    4- Fully fixed RIL (no workarounds needed)
    5- Entire Kernel has been built from scratch
    6- New binder, sdcardfs, and WiFi drivers
    7- all the features of HeliosKernel built it and customizable
    8- Updated brightness tables to conform with stock
    9- removed ugly workarounds and hacks
    10- Audio much more stable
    11- stock APN , TCP configs and much more
    12- Added more LED modes
    13- Added AOD and ambient display support that kinda works
    14- updated most libs and shims
    15- built lineage trust and touch HALs
    16- enabled gesture support
    17- enabled smart pixels for ROMs that support it
    18- And tons of other changes covered in the github source

--> Quick Notes about this project <--
    • Starting from Lineage 16.0 , we enter Stable stage.
    • only the N910C/H versions are tested by myself
    • And only the C/H versions are available for now
    • Dualboot patcher support is added, install this rom as primary as always.
    • The kernel is fully customizable using HKTweaks by corsicanu : Github

--> Known Bugs <--
    • AVC Encoder/Decoder is broken, therefore Stock camera app (and possibly some 3rd party cameras) will not record video. Use Footej Camera instead
    • OMX is not that stable in general, expect youtube to hang sometimes at anything above 720P
    • Hardware composer is broken, meaning we will fall back to GPU rendering for layers (possibly more lag and drain)
    Few words to say.

Our device is beyond capable in the right hands. This is something to look for in the far future when lineage 17 is more stable. obviously its extremely early for Q, as we are the 3rd or 4th Exynos SOC to boot it yet, and for the first time we actually ran lineage before the snapdragon variants. so there is that W

This is thanks to help directly and indirectly from stricted and lunarixus, great guys both of them.

Our device wont die on Pie