• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

F400k lollipop

Search This thread

rankoradza

Dec 21, 2011
D855 got an update for 20H tonight.

It's still 5.0... not 5.0.1 or 5.0.2. Only change I've noticed so far is they finally changed the navigation buttons to match stock Lollipop (triangle, circle, square).

32GB KDZ here - http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FWCAVJQF22M0A1NB8BD36R6/D85520H_00.kdz
I started with downloading ur file.. but tell me where did you find it? I need instructions how to instal it.. pc suite or what :/

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

rankoradza

Dec 21, 2011
I'm on 20h now ;)
Tell me about screenshot, is there another way to capture screen, cause I's anoying to me to press volume down and power key.. Can i hold home button and capture screen icon show? Like on jelly bean

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

And if some1 knows how to remove dual window option from double tap back button, or by holding back button.. I don't want any option there, escpecially dual window which is usseles...

Top Liked Posts