f9212b firmware update needed

Search This thread

Hieu Ly

Aug 9, 2022
i can help you ,give me an email adress to send to you the firmware with a file,and toghether they will make update by itself you don't need to push anything.The same problem it was happen to me,you install wrong firmware.

Cin you help me ? I was install wrong firmware , can you give me firmware DDR 1g Flash 16Gb
Thank you so much

jesbun11

Apr 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to install live wallpaper picker on this device xyauto 9212b ????? I've tried several app to no success also without any way to access root it seem impossible. Can someone shed some light on this matter

meir3420

Jul 13, 2010
Hi guys

I'm facing a problem

I installed this ROM to fix my Lagging Bluetooth problem when incoming \ outgoing calls

Details:

F9212B
10.1 Android
Phone - Xiaomi Pocophone F1 or Samsung Galaxy S21 (tried both)
Problem - Lagging Bluetooth \ Voice delay when calling (hear & speak) - incoming & outgoing calls
AAC is enabled via Bluetooth settings

Does anyone here encounter the problem when making a call via car and speaking and hearing get delayed for about 2 seconds \ or 3 seconds?

is there no possibility of executing a call via this device? not comfortable

any solution you champs?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you...I got it updated
    After several install/unistall,and reading on forum 4da the firmware 9211 B is more responsive,the bluetooth u can shut off,and the navigation you can make the music execept the radio Fm ,can slide the volume until mute the second app.i have an internet apk,when the nav.is speak,the apk for intenet radio mute.For the best result,and for a more speed response the chinise version its more faster,but none google service,play store.I dwn the app that i want to install..i put photo to have an idea what is the china version.
    @stefanncostea mine gone black screen after updating wrong firmware. please can you help me on how to fix this. really badly need your help. tia
    give me an adress email to send the firmware
    Als je een Android-versie hebt: F9112B_00020_V001.
    Ik deed het als volgt, reset het apparaat hard, download de nieuwste versie:
    gongbang_F9212B_ui-9212B-AUTOTEST-hw-ota-v7.35
    van de Chinese website (zie voor website in een van de eerste threads, de website heet : XYAUTO en gebruik de volgende ID en wachtwoord:

gebruikersnaam: xyauto
    wachtwoord: 123456

Download de bovengenoemde versie en niets anders

Formateer een USB-stick met FAT32 (niets anders!) kopieer het gedownloade ZIP-bestand (NIET UITPAKKEN) op de USB-stick start je radio , ga naar Sytem Info en druk op Android Update , heb geduld want het duurt wel lang.
    ( Ik heb de radio in mijn werkplaats aangesloten op mijn PSA 12 Volt en met WiFi verbinding gemaakt , een muis aangesloten, dat werkt wat sneller en beter)
    Als alles goed is gegaan, geeft hij pas een juiste Android 10.1 info, als je de set zelfs een "koude " herstart geeft.
    Daarna kun je alle instellingen doen die je wilt, en de app's naar keuze downloaden.
    En............ ik weet niet of het echt zo is maar ik heb het idee dat hij wat sneller is.
    Veel succes
    HI i have a diiferrent unit my unit is with buttons for volume i donnt hsve knob like you... sorry..i cannt help you...
    give me an adress email to send the firmware
    @stefancostea the file you have does it have a valid scatter file to flash trough Sp flash tools? My headunit gone black after wrong file