f9212b firmware update needed

Search This thread

gnwn

Dec 2, 2011
Hi all,
I bouth the VW unit:

I have a couple of problems:

1) Bluetoothe call audio is Really unclear and there is LAG between sender voice and receiver output.
2)it seems that radio quality is really low while the machine is moving
3)radio cannot be saved by RDS Name

Can someone help me to understand if there is something I can do to improve my issues?
Buying an external microphone could help?
Is there a firmware upgrade I could use to improve my experience?

Thanks all for the possible support.

View attachment 5920897

View attachment 5920903
does your head unit support AHD cameras, because mine doesn't support it,

pitusko

Jun 10, 2023
Hello,
I bought this radio.
L2 - 2/16 GB

Everything was fine, but one day the Radio app stopped working. just a black flash and done. I tried restarting the radio, disconnecting the battery, updating the app, but no luck.
The seller answered for a while, but after he sent the application and it didn't go through gmail, he stopped answering.

I want to reflash the unit, what FW should I use?
The video shows that the "tablet" works, only the app not. The picture shows information about the system.
Thank you for help.

Attachments

• IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 208
  • after reboot.mp4
    18.1 MB · Views: 0

wmdragon

Aug 6, 2007
Hello I got a question or maybe a problem I did upgrade of my radio and now have 10.0 and I was able to change the language to English but it installed a app called amap.auto Which I know is only in Chinese language I did a search for it to change the setting to English but found nothing the reason I'm asking to change to speed to MPH from KMP. I did change the Navigation but did nothing to change the speed on the main page

fedealvarezar

Jan 22, 2020
I have an f9212b and I am using Headunit reloaded(paid version) to use AA with my s23, I use it through usb. The problem is that I ALWAYS have to plug the phone in, unplug it and plug it in again to start android auto.... Basically I always have to plug it in twice.
Any solution?

bpac1109

Jun 27, 2023
Hi guys - I have 9211A firmware version on my Head Unit - attached
If I update this to 9211b as found in XYAUTO - gongban_9211b_ui26_13ok-ota-v7.3.8

Will this break my head unit? Sorry new to this

Reason: I wanted to install z-link/t-link in my head unit, I've tried downloading various versions but no luck.
It would install it but not show on my home screen. I checked the android settings and it is saying not allowed (i think since this is not an android supported app, it doesn't allow it?)

Any help would be great or even if you can tell me how to install z-link successfully will be great

Attachments

• IMG_3133.JPG
    IMG_3133.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3134.JPG
    IMG_3134.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 173

gnwn

Dec 2, 2011
hi my F9211B_00020_V001 ANDROID 11 CAR AUDIO:F7.3.7(X2) . where is the problem that makes automatic switching 10s front camera when reversing doesn't work

Nlv09

Dec 24, 2023
I tried to do an update to 8.0.1 and my screen is rotated 90 degrees and I can not figure out how to get it to horizontal mode, any help!?

Nlv09

Dec 24, 2023
Don't panic, that is because you downloaded the vertical firmware, download the proper firmware and install it.
I downloaded the horizontal version but upon further research I just did a factory reset within the android settings and it reset back to horizontal. Had me scared for a min

Marifunle87

Dec 29, 2023
Hola chicos, tengo la versión de firmware 9211A en mi unidad principal, adjunta
Si actualizo esto a 9211b como se encuentra en XYAUTO - gongban_9211b_ui26_13ok-ota-v7.3.8

¿Esto romperá mi unidad principal? Lo siento nuevo en esto

Motivo: Quería instalar z-link/t-link en mi unidad principal, intenté descargar varias versiones pero no tuve suerte.
Lo instalaría pero no aparecería en mi pantalla de inicio. Revisé la configuración de Android y dice que no está permitido (creo que como esta no es una aplicación compatible con Android, ¿no lo permite?)

Cualquier ayuda sería genial o incluso si pudieras decirme cómo instalar z-link exitosamente sería genial.
Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator.
hello!! How can I download gongban_9211b_ui26_13ok-ota-v7.3.8.... in xyauto I cannot register
hola!! como puedo descargarme gongban_9211b_ui26_13ok-ota-v7.3.8 .... en xyauto no puedo registrarme

Last edited by a moderator:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator.
hello!! How can I download gongban_9211b_ui26_13ok-ota-v7.3.8.... in xyauto I cannot register
hola!! como puedo descargarme gongban_9211b_ui26_13ok-ota-v7.3.8 .... en xyauto no puedo registrarme
Hello and good afternoon, @Marifunle87 Welcome to XDA! I hope you'll always get the support you require and have enjoyable times on our platform.

However, as a one-time courtesy I've translated your above post. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Spanish posts.
4. Use the English language.
We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ , https://www.babelfish.com/ or https://fanyi.baidu.com/#auto/en or use one of your choice.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: Marifunle87

ericagape@gmailcom

Dec 31, 2023
I HAVE TRYED TO DOWN LOAD THE LASTED FIRMWARE FOR MY f9212b ANDROID RADIO FROM XYAUTO STOPS AT HAVE WAY OR GET MESSAGE SAYING IT CANT LOAD
...NEED HELP

gnwn

Dec 2, 2011
hello,..
Has anyone tried the latest gongbang firmware v.8.0.1, what are the features that differentiate it from the previous version, will the mcu software also change?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, currently the xyauto server does not have these files. And no one has login details for the new server yet. So there is a problem with testing even the software
    Thank you...I got it updated
    After several install/unistall,and reading on forum 4da the firmware 9211 B is more responsive,the bluetooth u can shut off,and the navigation you can make the music execept the radio Fm ,can slide the volume until mute the second app.i have an internet apk,when the nav.is speak,the apk for intenet radio mute.For the best result,and for a more speed response the chinise version its more faster,but none google service,play store.I dwn the app that i want to install..i put photo to have an idea what is the china version.
    @stefanncostea mine gone black screen after updating wrong firmware. please can you help me on how to fix this. really badly need your help. tia
    give me an adress email to send the firmware
    Als je een Android-versie hebt: F9112B_00020_V001.
    Ik deed het als volgt, reset het apparaat hard, download de nieuwste versie:
    gongbang_F9212B_ui-9212B-AUTOTEST-hw-ota-v7.35
    van de Chinese website (zie voor website in een van de eerste threads, de website heet : XYAUTO en gebruik de volgende ID en wachtwoord:

gebruikersnaam: xyauto
    wachtwoord: 123456

Download de bovengenoemde versie en niets anders

Formateer een USB-stick met FAT32 (niets anders!) kopieer het gedownloade ZIP-bestand (NIET UITPAKKEN) op de USB-stick start je radio , ga naar Sytem Info en druk op Android Update , heb geduld want het duurt wel lang.
    ( Ik heb de radio in mijn werkplaats aangesloten op mijn PSA 12 Volt en met WiFi verbinding gemaakt , een muis aangesloten, dat werkt wat sneller en beter)
    Als alles goed is gegaan, geeft hij pas een juiste Android 10.1 info, als je de set zelfs een "koude " herstart geeft.
    Daarna kun je alle instellingen doen die je wilt, en de app's naar keuze downloaden.
    En............ ik weet niet of het echt zo is maar ik heb het idee dat hij wat sneller is.
    Veel succes
    HI i have a diiferrent unit my unit is with buttons for volume i donnt hsve knob like you... sorry..i cannt help you...
    give me an adress email to send the firmware
    @stefancostea the file you have does it have a valid scatter file to flash trough Sp flash tools? My headunit gone black after wrong file