Facebook app Manager, Installer and Services - Safe to remove?

Search This thread

crazy_penguin

Sep 29, 2021
I'm kind of a noob on these apps but it seems that there are 3 "hidden" Facebook apps that sometimes I see running when I check my battery usage (Facebook app Manager, Installer and Services). I was wondering if it's safe to remove them or if it will have some impact on the functionality of Facebook.

D

Deleted member 1890170

I'm kind of a noob on these apps but it seems that there are 3 "hidden" Facebook apps that sometimes I see running when I check my battery usage (Facebook app Manager, Installer and Services). I was wondering if it's safe to remove them or if it will have some impact on the functionality of Facebook.
AFAIK Facebook uses Facebook app manager and Facebook app installer to update their software and bypassing the Google Play app store.

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can't send or reply to FB messages unless that crapware is loaded on the device I believe.
    So if you want to use those features...
    FB is malware. Personally I ditched it years ago as it can't be safely used. It is known a purveyor of disinformation and data miner extreme.
    D
    Deleted member 1890170
    AFAIK Facebook uses Facebook app manager and Facebook app installer to update their software and bypassing the Google Play app store.