• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide Facebook dark mode work around for fold 3

Search This thread

teknomanelvis

Jan 2, 2009
Cheektowaga
If anyone is having issues with dark mode on Facebook here is a workaround. So sometimes the dark mode option doesn't show up on Facebook for me. Sometime when I get it to turn on sometime it automatically turns off. I noticed on the ZF3 if I open Facebook unfolded dark mode is off, but unfolded dark mode is on. So simply open Facebook unfolded with dark mode and fold open the device and it will switch to the main display in dark mode.

Reactions: just4kix

mhtruth

Jun 11, 2010
Western ny
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
If anyone is having issues with dark mode on Facebook here is a workaround. So sometimes the dark mode option doesn't show up on Facebook for me. Sometime when I get it to turn on sometime it automatically turns off. I noticed on the ZF3 if I open Facebook unfolded dark mode is off, but unfolded dark mode is on. So simply open Facebook unfolded with dark mode and fold open the device and it will switch to the main display in dark mode.
noticed this too... the small screen is the only way the dark mode function is selectable for me on Facebook.

catman51

Aug 7, 2005
L.A., CA
Was working for me, now cannot click dark mode open or folded. It's there but does nothing.
Edit- Spoke too soon. Tried again and it worked.

Last edited:

Negan

Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Staff member
Jan 30, 2013
Ottawa
tinyurl.com
LG V60 ThinQ
LG Velvet
This is caused by being in "multi view" under settings/display/screen layout and zoom. If you switch to "Standard View" you won't have thr problem. Hopefully Lil Zuch adapts to the fold. Try it out folks. Switch to Standard, close Facebook and you'll it working fine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alrady wrote to facebook, hope they fix it