• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Facing some issues, please help

Search This thread
Hi I'm using redme note 10 with PE+ rom and I'm facing several of issues.
Please someone help me with this.

1) when I restart my device, the touch screen doesn't work. I thought it's a hardware problem at first but then I restarted it several times and then it started to work.?

It has happened many times whenever I reboot/restart my phone?

2) Video doesn't record : whenever I try to record a video, it just records the audio with a still image. I just can't record a video. And sometimes the camera stutters/lags a lot while looking into it?

3) Gcam isn't working : it doesn't even open, it gives me error everytime I try to open it?

4) I was trying to update to the September version through the settings, it downloaded but failed to install, I tried many times but it says "install error"

I hope my message finds someone who knows what's going on and who can help.

Thank you.

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hi I'm using redme note 10 with PE+ rom and I'm facing several of issues.
Please someone help me with this.

1) when I restart my device, the touch screen doesn't work. I thought it's a hardware problem at first but then I restarted it several times and then it started to work.?

It has happened many times whenever I reboot/restart my phone?

2) Video doesn't record : whenever I try to record a video, it just records the audio with a still image. I just can't record a video. And sometimes the camera stutters/lags a lot while looking into it?

3) Gcam isn't working : it doesn't even open, it gives me error everytime I try to open it?

4) I was trying to update to the September version through the settings, it downloaded but failed to install, I tried many times but it says "install error"

I hope my message finds someone who knows what's going on and who can help.

Thank you.

1 & 2) Update to latest update it fixed.

3) What GCAM did you use ? check Gcam discussion thread.

4) Download latest build then save it on PC and sideload it with PE recovery

MPK99

Jun 25, 2017
Mexico
gitlab.com
Redmi Note 10
1 & 2) Update to latest update it fixed.

3) What GCAM did you use ? check Gcam discussion thread.

4) Download latest build then save it on PC and sideload it with PE recovery
I request you to mention all the major bugs for the rom threads you've made.
Either consult testers of those roms & include them. Or better not make a thread youself, & ask it's developer to do himself.

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I request you to mention all the major bugs for the rom threads you've made.
Either consult testers of those roms & include them. Or better not make a thread youself, & ask it's developer to do himself.

Well pixel experience thread is supervised by Zidan not me ! And I always mention and inform all when there is major one. besides All issues that he mentioned it fixed on latest.