• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Factory data reset is disabled by kill switch and can't boot into twrp on pixel rom

Search This thread

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Ok i will flash that later but now i want to go back to stock as hurry i can this pixel experience rom is very bad i hate this rom very much

It's your phone, do what you want. I'm just saying Refurbish or DL Partition will totally cleanse the system. As long as you are doing that, I thought it made more sense to just download the latest H930 KDZ instead of trying to update later.

Also, when you reinstall TWRP, make sure you are using most recent version like this: TWRP-3.2.3-7-default.img. You can re-name it to TWRP.img.

Reactions: trouble.

trouble.

Nov 9, 2017
It's your phone, do what you want. I'm just saying Refurbish or DL Partition will totally cleanse the system. As long as you are doing that, I thought it made more sense to just download the latest H930 KDZ instead of trying to update later.

Also, when you reinstall TWRP, make sure you are using most recent version like this: TWRP-3.2.3-7-default.img. You can re-name it to TWRP.img.

Ok thanks bro u r the best i will try as hurry i can then i will inform u

trouble.

Nov 9, 2017

There is a problem i can't connect to lgup and lg flash tool i have a lg v30 another and that connects to both lg v30 with custom rom ia not connecting to lgup and flash tool plz help me bro

Top Liked Posts