• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Factory Reset

Search This thread

Rydah

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 4, 2008
Southern California
Doesn't sound like he's really trolling but it appears that it should be fine. But of course if your wiping data, what do you have to lose? Worst case scenario you flash factory images.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Reactions: wase4711

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Just trying to be safe?? Do you have any valuable input? Or just a troll?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If you are rooting your phone, and installing custom kernels, i sure hope you already know the answer to your "question"..If you dont, you might want to think twice before flashing stuff on your 1000 dollar phone.

Doesn't sound like he's really trolling but it appears that it should be fine. But of course if your wiping data, what do you have to lose? Worst case scenario you flash factory images.

Sent from my Pixel XL
yep, it should be just fine, and you are right, I wasn't trolling, but some folks just dont get it..

david.degraw54

Jan 29, 2012
New Jersey
If you are rooting your phone, and installing custom kernels, i sure hope you already know the answer to your "question"..If you dont, you might want to think twice before flashing stuff on your 1000 dollar phone.

yep, it should be just fine, and you are right, I wasn't trolling, but some folks just dont get it..
I've been on these forums for a long time and I know more than well what I'm doing. This device has proven to be quite a bit different then previous devices. It was a simple question and if you knew the answer than you could have simply wrote "yes, everything should be fine." Instead, you decide to sarcastically say "why wouldn't it be?" The Q&A forum is here for a reason.

But on another note @Rydah805, thanks for your reply, it is much appreciated! ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    why wouldnt it be?
    Just trying to be safe?? Do you have any valuable input? Or just a troll?

Sent from my Pixel XL