Failed Attestation/GooglePay

Prey521

Aug 28, 2007
New Caney, TX
Hey everyone,

Out of nowhere, Google Pay stopped working for me. I checked Magisk (latest version) and I'm failing attestation. Did Google push some update that I'm unaware of? Anyone else seeing the same thing?

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Hey everyone,

Out of nowhere, Google Pay stopped working for me. I checked Magisk (latest version) and I'm failing attestation. Did Google push some update that I'm unaware of? Anyone else seeing the same thing?
Yes. Last week they made a server side change. See this thread... https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-module-universal-safetynet-fix-1-1-0.4217823/

You may also have to use MHPC to change fingerprint, etc, and clear cache & data from Google Pay and Google Play System.

jason6g

Apr 27, 2010
Hey everyone,

Were you able to get yours working? If so, are you able to give a simple writeup on how?

Prey521

Aug 28, 2007
New Caney, TX
Were you able to get yours working? If so, are you able to give a simple writeup on how?
Yes, totally forgot that I created this thread.

I installed the universal fix Magisk module linked above, but that still didn't work. I then went into Magisk Hide and enabled all of the modules for all of the Google Play apps. After I did that, then I was able to use Google Pay successfully. Hope that helps.

uentity

Jun 6, 2007
I installed the universal fix Magisk module linked above, but that still didn't work. I then went into Magisk Hide and enabled all of the modules for all of the Google Play apps. After I did that, then I was able to use Google Pay successfully. Hope that helps.
Sorry, but can you please tell what apps did you hide? I tried to do the same but even having SafetyNet pass Google Pay isn't working.

crisco654

Jul 17, 2014
So, I still don't know what's wrong. I pass everything in magisk, but it still says it's not set up in the new google pay app. Any suggestions?
Screenshot_20210126-113415.png