• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

failed install viper4android realme 3 pro

Search This thread

azharismvk

May 1, 2020
i hve been looking for a while any way to install viper4android in my realme 3 pro..so many method tried but failed..always end with no driver installed...running latest firmware c04 and magisk..hope anyone can help me

kaleavi

Jan 17, 2011
Pokhara
i hve been looking for a while any way to install viper4android in my realme 3 pro..so many method tried but failed..always end with no driver installed...running latest firmware c04 and magisk..hope anyone can help me

Hi, i am on Havoc 3.4 and use magisk's v4a legacy module. It works for me. Not sure if color os supports its but you could try it if you haven't.

Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501-214047.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501-214047.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 44

azharismvk

May 1, 2020
Hi, i am on Havoc 3.4 and use magisk's v4a legacy module. It works for me. Not sure if color os supports its but you could try it if you haven't.

Good luck.

well forgot to mention that i already flash 2 custom rom before aex and lineage..both working viper perfectly but i feel more comfort using rooted realme btw thanks so much and i never try havoc for realme and will give a try soon..thanks again