FAKE FINGER PRINT - lock screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Viper89

Oct 6, 2009
New York
Since that slight bug about Voicemails renders my app useless, but it isn't enough to get me to release a new public beta, please go to the following link and download the TopBarControls.dll file and replace the one in the installation folder (\Program Files\Cyclone Apps\FFP_LockScreen) with the one you downloaded. That should fix the problem :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VY34SV60

Your latest version of this app works good on my X1i with a res of 480x800. The only thing is the vibration dosen't work, I can't figure out why but it's not a big deal right now. Keep up the good work:).

aaronc29

Jul 10, 2008
I have noticed on my HTC Droid Incredible that when the fingerprint screen is up, all u have to do to get in is press the Home button on the Incredible and it goes straight to ur home page, it just bypasses the hole count process, any ideas on that?........sorry this is one of my first couple of post

wizzy3

May 31, 2010
I have a problem, how do I replace the top bar.dll file with the other file, because I cannot get rid of the top bar.dll file or put the other one in the .cab file. Also, the other file on mega upload says it is temporarily unavailable. :S

4onu

Feb 8, 2010
valencia
hi,the application doesn.t start on my tg 01 ,wm 6.5.5.Nullreferencce exception at topbarcontrol....system windows forms ...

wizzy3

May 31, 2010
I have a problem, how do I replace the top bar.dll file with the other file, because I cannot get rid of the top bar.dll file or put the other one in the .cab file. Also, the other file on mega upload says it is temporarily unavailable. :S

2nd problem sorted, but still, How do I replace the topbar.dll with the other file on mega upload?

Cyclonezephyrxz7

Dec 19, 2008
2nd problem sorted, but still, How do I replace the topbar.dll with the other file on mega upload?

Just drop the new TopbarControls.dll into the \Program Files\CycloneApps\FFP_LockScreen folder, and confirm that you want to over-write it.

hi,the application doesn.t start on my tg 01 ,wm 6.5.5.Nullreferencce exception at topbarcontrol....system windows forms ...

Please look at one of my last posts here, I put up a link to a fix for that...

Your latest version of this app works good on my X1i with a res of 480x800. The only thing is the vibration dosen't work, I can't figure out why but it's not a big deal right now. Keep up the good work:).

Vibration probably doesn't work because of how, programatically, I am telling the phone to vibrate. Unfortunately for Windows Mobile Pro devices, there is no set-in-stone standard for Vibration, so I am looking up as many methods as I can in order to test and see which may work for all. Chances are I wont find that, so in a later release, customization will permit for chosing the Vibration method that works on your phone :)

I have noticed on my HTC Droid Incredible that when the fingerprint screen is up, all u have to do to get in is press the Home button on the Incredible and it goes straight to ur home page, it just bypasses the hole count process, any ideas on that?........sorry this is one of my first couple of post

Hmm...That is odd. The lock method I am using was provided to me by A_C (creator of the S2 series of apps). It is the method call AllKeys() [If i recall correctly, sorry I dont have my code at hand right now]. That should have my program intercept all keypresses from the system. Could it be that you may be using another app that keeps itself on top of all other apps that passes keypresses to the System? That is the only thing I can really think of as being the issue. I will contact A_C and find out if he can lend me a hand. THank you for the feedback!

thomasVPA

Aug 13, 2007
Berlin
Since that slight bug about Voicemails renders my app useless, but it isn't enough to get me to release a new public beta, please go to the following link and download the TopBarControls.dll file and replace the one in the installation folder (\Program Files\Cyclone Apps\FFP_LockScreen) with the one you downloaded. That should fix the problem :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VY34SV60

the dl link is dead...

laurent512

Jul 3, 2009
the dl link is dead...

Not at all...

------------------

@Cyclonezephyrxz7 I think the program will be best with this look.

fingerprint_1.jpg
fingerprint_2.jpg

May 31, 2010
Final version

When will a final version be avaliable i have an htc hd2 andthe beta version wouldnt work on it i would love to be able to run your program on my phone so please continue your great work please grace us with an htc hd2 version asap and thanks for the great work youve done so far

cool592

Nov 18, 2009
CHICAGO
Screenshots on my Rhodium

I like this app a lot its a great idea and great implementation. Cant wait til WVGA resolution. Here is what it looks like on my rhodium right now if anyone is curious

akpe

Jan 25, 2006
Athens
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hmm...That is odd. The lock method I am using was provided to me by A_C (creator of the S2 series of apps). It is the method call AllKeys() [If i recall correctly, sorry I dont have my code at hand right now]. That should have my program intercept all keypresses from the system. Could it be that you may be using another app that keeps itself on top of all other apps that passes keypresses to the System? That is the only thing I can really think of as being the issue. I will contact A_C and find out if he can lend me a hand. THank you for the feedback!

Actually on my Touch Pro, when I press the home button, it just tries to open my home screen, the top tray is shown (start button, signal strength etc), but the app continues to be on the foreground. Even if I start a program through the start menu I can't get it to show until I unlock the scanner.

asim.khan4

Dec 15, 2006
Mumbai
Buddy, I get an unexpected error on my HD2.. I was eagerly waiting for 1 such app.. please get this fixed for the HD2.. I am generous to donate.

Status
Not open for further replies.