Fake GPS for UberEATS Driver?

Search This thread

johndash

Jul 6, 2021
Hi, I tried to use fake gps and got success in most deliveries driver app, but uber is the only one that always detect fake location, did you guys know anything to fix my issue?

Thank you

Esufrae

Aug 10, 2021
United Kingdom
Olá, tentei usar GPS falso e tive sucesso na maioria dos aplicativos de driver de entregas, mas o uber é o único que sempre detecta localização falsa, vocês sabiam de alguma coisa para consertar meu problema?

Obrigada
Yes, I know how to do this.
but, first you have to give me more information about your cell phone.
Android, version UI etc.

Sim, eu sei fazer isso.
mas, primeiro você tem me dar mais informações sobre o seu telefone celular.
Android, version UI etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

escadinha

Feb 6, 2022
Sim, eu sei fazer isso.
mas, primeiro você tem me dar mais informações sobre o seu telefone celular.
Android, version UI etc.
Can you tell me how to do it? Which app should I use?

Pode me dizer como faz ? Qual aplicativo devo usar ?

aamnahid

Hi, I tried to use fake gps and got success in most deliveries driver app, but uber is the only one that always detect fake location, did you guys know anything to fix my issue?

Thank you
Use magisk denylist/magiskhide + universal safetynet fix + lsposed + hide mock location 1.3 (by marlowguy) + any fake gps app. I hope it wont detect.

Reactions: passionicon

jonekko

Mar 26, 2022
I need fake gps for uber eats. If anyone knows how to do it, please contact me by private message. Samsung A12.
Thanks

Preciso fake gps para uber eats. Se alguém souber fazer agradeço que me contacte por mensagem privada. Samsung A12.
Obrigado

elbart88

Jul 18, 2015
{Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted. Oswald Boelcke}
So they can steal food and show that they went to the right location.
Sort of joking but that's the only logic i can think of
I do spoof gps because their arlgorithm won't send me deliveries in my area because these companies are greedy and force us to stay available all the time to let us work just when they have very high customers demand (I don't steal food btw)

Last edited:
Reactions: zigozo and aamnahid

Rn10pro

Mar 7, 2024
Hi, I tried to use fake gps and got success in most deliveries driver app, but uber is the only one that always detect fake location, did you guys know anything to

Thank you
Do you still need a fake GPS?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You want us to help you break the terms and conditions of the company that's paying you because you're a bad driver?
    I do spoof gps because their arlgorithm won't send me deliveries in my area because these companies are greedy and force us to stay available all the time to let us work just when they have very high customers demand (I don't steal food btw)

Thank you
    Use magisk denylist/magiskhide + universal safetynet fix + lsposed + hide mock location 1.3 (by marlowguy) + any fake gps app. I hope it wont detect.
    No they specifically asked for one for driver app so probably not.
    Its probably to catch more pokemons in pokemon go on the way.