Farewell fellas

Search This thread

bipinsen

Sep 16, 2007
Hey guys... I have to finally say goodbye. After a year of hanging around the forum, it is time for me to move on. My wife's Razr was almost trashed and I decided to sign a new contract with T-Mobile to get both of us new phones. I got a T-Mobile Shadow - yes, I'm addicted to Windows Mobile!

So for now my trusty old SDA will live life as a replacement phone. It's living with Nitro's great new ROM. Good luck to him, and to all the other users who are members of this forum.

People come and people go. Already there are a few new people who are proving themselves to be great additions to this group.

Remember, whatever you do, just don't brick your phone. That's the worst way of leaving this forum! ;)

I will come around once in a while to snoop on things. Until then, farewell.

djsleepwalker

Dec 17, 2007
Missouri
Why, again, do you have to leave? You can still hang around and give and gain knowledge.

For the first time in almost ten years I'm driving a car that's not a Neon, and yet I still hang out on my Neon forum.

Stick around, homey - it's still Windows Mobile! And isn't the Shadow made by HTC, too?

Or are you just leaving the Tornado board because you're too good for us now... :)

cham1980

Nov 7, 2007
Always people come and go. I know i will not go anywhere cause I have one SDA and one new Imate SP5, they both work great. Great job